Bingo Wings.

Bijoux

Fat Fighter
Hi everyone,

I have a huge problem. My arms are really big which is weird because I am a size 16 all over but I can't fit into fitted size 16 tops because of my fat arms (they are too tight). Does anyone know whether I can do anything to make them smaller? :cry:

I think certain parts of the body take longer to shrink than others, gentle toning is all i would do, dont want bug muscles, it will just take time i think, my tum is finally on the move now, skin was quite saggy is improving with gentle situps and lots of cream.

I believe cellulite cream, such as palmers butter cream or bio oil can be used to held firm the skin, whilst toning.

Do you have a wii? There is a game on amazon "my fitness coach" which puts a programme together to suit your needs to regain fitness. Since using it I have lost inches on my arms, and it doesn't appear to be sagging as I cream every night and bio oil each morn over stretch marks, and they are beginning to fade after 6 weeks...

If you dont have a wii then maybe try aqua fit? Your local leisure centre will probably hold classes. Ontop of that I would recommend using the creams too.

Big hugs x x x

I have been to Aqua aerobics at my gym but had to stop for a while. Will start again next week. Fingers crossed that works. I do not want to do alot of weight training because I do not want muscly arms when am done. I moisturise every day so that shouldn't be a problem.

One of the best bingo wing exercises are tricep dips (or so says my brother who is a trainer).

tricepdip.jpg

If you find it a bit difficult at first, use the edge of your couch which should be a bit lower. 10 reps x 2 daily.

i use palmers cocoa butter for firming and have noticed a difference!

One of the best bingo wing exercises are tricep dips (or so says my brother who is a trainer).

tricepdip.jpg

If you find it a bit difficult at first, use the edge of your couch which should be a bit lower. 10 reps x 2 daily.

Thanks alot for that. Will start tonight before bed.

tricepdip.jpg

True, just been to the gym today for my first induction and this is one of the exercises that the instructor showed me for bingo wings, am now trying to tone up as I was a size 16 and now 8/10 and everything is saggy so I'm doing quite a bit of weight lifting, won't go overboard though. Good luck, try them they are pretty easy and you can do them at home.

Back