BinkyBonk needs to lose weight...

Hey! Thought I'd pop on here to get back I.to it xx

Sent from my LG-D855 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Morning everyone, hope you are all well x I weighed myself again this morning and am 10st 11.8lbs so another 1lb down i think =) I am very pleased that i managed to make two big batches of biscuits last night for the bf to take to work today and only had a tiny bite of one to make sure they were cooked and tasted nice enough to go to his work lol, I have had a cooked breakfast again this morning as I am at home, I had n apple afterwards as a way to increase my S food as I really don't like mushrooms (not even going to try and make myself eat them as they are so horrible- taste, smell, texture, bleargh) not sure of anything i can have with plum tomatoes so will try and have a piece of fruit after i think instead x Today I need to go to the Post office and the Library but am meeting my friend in town for a chat which will be nice, she is the one doing SW with me, but i think she is finding it harder to get into the plan but she works full time and her bf won't try the meals so she has to make two dinners and lunches each evening =( I must say that i do feel like i am always in my kitchen cooking and cleaning at the moment, not a problem now but when i do get a full time position i will probably look at cooking meals on a Sunday for the week =)

Since I started doing Maisies food im always in kitchen washing up and cooking lol it's a nightmare! But St least at the min I have time for it, kind of it's always a big rush to wash up when she's asleep!

Glad your enjoying your new diet, sounds like it's really working out well for you, helping you try new foods and recipes and stuff :) x

Since I started doing Maisies food im always in kitchen washing up and cooking lol it's a nightmare! But St least at the min I have time for it, kind of it's always a big rush to wash up when she's asleep! Glad your enjoying your new diet, sounds like it's really working out well for you, helping you try new foods and recipes and stuff :) x

I bet, is she enjoying all her food? Are you on lumpy now or full meals? X

I am really loving it and finding it much easier than I found CC, I will be trying new recipes the more I get used to the plan, I am cooking Steak tonight with roasted pepper, tomato and onion In garlic powder on a bed is spinach with balsamic vinegar :) I am hoping to make some SW chips for the bf to go with it ( I may have a few he he) :)

Morning everyone, hope you are all well x

I weighed myself again this morning and am 10st 11.8lbs so another 1lb down i think =) I am very pleased that i managed to make two big batches of biscuits last night for the bf to take to work today and only had a tiny bite of one to make sure they were cooked and tasted nice enough to go to his work lol, I have had a cooked breakfast again this morning as I am at home, I had n apple afterwards as a way to increase my S food as I really don't like mushrooms (not even going to try and make myself eat them as they are so horrible- taste, smell, texture, bleargh) not sure of anything i can have with plum tomatoes so will try and have a piece of fruit after i think instead x

Today I need to go to the Post office and the Library but am meeting my friend in town for a chat which will be nice, she is the one doing SW with me, but i think she is finding it harder to get into the plan but she works full time and her bf won't try the meals so she has to make two dinners and lunches each evening =( I must say that i do feel like i am always in my kitchen cooking and cleaning at the moment, not a problem now but when i do get a full time position i will probably look at cooking meals on a Sunday for the week =)

Binks have you tried the oat biscuits? Jess<3 put a recipe up a while back, they're lovely..

You need-
35g porridge oats (healthy extra b)
1 egg
4tbsp sweetener (I put 1 1/2 in as 4 was a bit too sweet for me, but it's up to you)
Optional depending what flavour you wish to go for... Either - 1tsp of cinnamon, 1tsp vanilla extract or any other flavoring you wish to add.

Mix all together, scoop out into biscuit shapes onto a baking tray and put in the oven on 190' for 20-30mins depending how many biscuits you make.

It's a fun way to have a hexb, plus they are syn free and are lovely with a cup of tea :)
I sometimes add a melted freddo onto mine xx

Binks have you tried the oat biscuits? Jess<3 put a recipe up a while back, they're lovely.. You need- 35g porridge oats (healthy extra b) 1 egg 4tbsp sweetener (I put 1 1/2 in as 4 was a bit too sweet for me, but it's up to you) Optional depending what flavour you wish to go for... Either - 1tsp of cinnamon, 1tsp vanilla extract or any other flavoring you wish to add. Mix all together, scoop out into biscuit shapes onto a baking tray and put in the oven on 190' for 20-30mins depending how many biscuits you make. It's a fun way to have a hexb, plus they are syn free and are lovely with a cup of tea :) I sometimes add a melted freddo onto mine xx

OMG a melted freddo sounds sooooo yum.... I might try these myself I have loads of oats brw is that you slimming girl? Stop changing your name lol xx

Binks have you tried the oat biscuits? Jess<3 put a recipe up a while back, they're lovely.. You need- 35g porridge oats (healthy extra b) 1 egg 4tbsp sweetener (I put 1 1/2 in as 4 was a bit too sweet for me, but it's up to you) Optional depending what flavour you wish to go for... Either - 1tsp of cinnamon, 1tsp vanilla extract or any other flavoring you wish to add. Mix all together, scoop out into biscuit shapes onto a baking tray and put in the oven on 190' for 20-30mins depending how many biscuits you make. It's a fun way to have a hexb, plus they are syn free and are lovely with a cup of tea :) I sometimes add a melted freddo onto mine xx

Omg no I did not know about these :O

Thank you so much I will be trying these soon are they free as they are? I am always looking for ways to make things more fun for the bf, I think he would like these :)

Love the melted Freddo idea too *feeling excited*

Omg no I did not know about these :O

Thank you so much I will be trying these soon are they free as they are? I am always looking for ways to make things more fun for the bf, I think he would like these :)

Love the melted Freddo idea too *feeling excited*

They're free yeah, but if you use a freddo then count 5 for them all x

I have had such a lovely day, the sun is out today and it is still cold but not as cold as it has been lately =)

I posted all my packages and took my library books back, i didn't stop to look for any more to read as I still have to finish Jonas Jonasson the hundred year old man book and i found James Patterson Private India in Sainsburys for £3.50 so have that to read as well =) Hoping to get time to do some reading tonight after i have cooked and cleaned the kitchen again lol x

My friend is hoping to go to Bristol tomorrow to do some shopping and has offered to drop me and pick me up at my family's house on the way which is very sweet of her, am hoping we go as i haven't seen them this week =(

I might try that!!! Lol!! And out some raisins in. Yum :)

So today i have been a bit naughty and made some SW chips to have with our steak, i have to say they were delicious and i didn't feel too guilty eating them as i made them the SW way =) The only down side is i think that they have made me feel more hungry than i have any other evening so think this will be a once a week treat only for me as i don't want to slow up my weight losses or feel hungry after and end up munching too much...

I wouldn't worry BinkyBonk as you made SW chips so you're intentions are still good. The question is though, can you last the evening without snacking?
I've had Chilli and a Jacket Potato tonight from the slow cooker. I've had a sensible portion with my Potato. Last year I would have gone up for another big spoonful but I haven't tonight, I've resisted.
I'm just keeping on this forum all night reading inspirational posts!
I'll probably do the same all weekend!
Keep up the good work x

SW diary Friday (Day 9)-

B- Bacon no fat x 2, Egg in frylight x 1, plum tomato and an apple
L- Chilli- Quorn mince, onion, chopped tomato, baked beans, mixed beans, passata with three baby bel light (HeA) D- Steak no fat, Roasted tomato, pepper and onion in garlic powder on a bed of spinach with balsamic vinegar, SW chips
P- Chopped Pear
Snack- Banana and Alpen light x2 (HeB), 2 x slices of ham, popcorn (2.5 Syn) and 1/2 curly wurly (3 Syn)

Total- 5.5 Syns, 9 of five a day, He A&B

Attachments

• image-1508991754.jpg
    image-1508991754.jpg
    453.1 KB · Views: 20
  • image-1829573362.jpg
    image-1829573362.jpg
    524 KB · Views: 23
  • image-69127971.jpg
    image-69127971.jpg
    421.3 KB · Views: 27
  • image-1777661819.jpg