BinkyBonk needs to lose weight...

How was your night out binks?

How was your night out binks?

Last night was lovely thanks Cat, me and my friend cooked a SW meal for the boys and then we all played board games =)

Feeling strong as they all had SW chips and i decided to have a bag of sunshine veg and corn on the cob instead as i didn't want chips two days in a row, i did allow myself Syns for a tiny bit of butter on the corn and a spoon of tomato sauce he he x

SW Saturday (Day 10)-

B- Cup of tea (1/2 Syn) Apple, Banana and 2 x Alpen light bars (HeB)
L- Carrot and Pepper sticks with pastrami x2 and ham x2, Baby bel (2 Syn)
Snack- Ham x 2 slice and egg x2 in frylight
D- Turkey steak, tomato puree and mozzarella (HeA) corn on the cob with small amount of butter (2 Syn) and bag of sunshine vegetable with one spoon of tomato sauce (2 Syn)
P- A Pear, Toffee Mullerlight and one crushed meringue nest (2.5 Syn)

Total - 5.5 Syn, 7 of five a day, He A&B

Attachments

• image-2923701979.jpg
    image-2923701979.jpg
    462.4 KB · Views: 28
  • image-3964268828.jpg
    image-3964268828.jpg
    439.7 KB · Views: 27
  • image-521454669.jpg
    image-521454669.jpg
    418.7 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
SW Sunday (Day 11)-

B- Bacon no fat x 3, 1 egg in frylight and baked beans
Snack- Melon chunks and 1x Alpen light (HeB)
L- Ham slices x 3, Baby bel light x 3 (HeA), carrot sticks and 1/2 BBq mugshot (i did not like it)
Snack- Cadbury highlight orange hot chocolate while i had a bath =) (2 Syn)
D- Roast chicken breast, roasted carrot, swede and onion, mixed veg and chicken gravy (2 Syn)
P- Melon chunks, vanilla mullerlight and Meringue (2.5 Syn) Snack- Popcorn (2.5 Syn)

Total - 9 Syn, 6 of five a day, He A&B

Attachments

• image-1526221006.jpg
    image-1526221006.jpg
    499.6 KB · Views: 26
  • image-1561908787.jpg
    image-1561908787.jpg
    418.7 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
Food sounds good Binky, can I ask why you're only having 2 syns? you could use 13 more if you wanted, my losses are much better when I use all of mine. Just hope you're not afraid to use them like I was at first lol x

Hiya Tink,

Of course you can ask, the truth is I struggle to fir them in, I am eating so much food including breakfast (a new thing for me but pleased) that i am struggling to eat them all, I will try and remember it is a good thing to eat them all, will it really help me loose more if I use them??? i didn't know that it helps? x

I am probably going to have another yoghurt and meringue in a minute which will use 2.5 Syn and maybe some popcorn or something if i can fit it in lol x

What sort of things do you use your Syns for? x

Hiya Tink,

Of course you can ask, the truth is I struggle to fir them in, I am eating so much food including breakfast (a new thing for me but pleased) that i am struggling to eat them all, I will try and remember it is a good thing to eat them all, will it really help me loose more if I use them??? i didn't know that it helps? x

I am probably going to have another yoghurt and meringue in a minute which will use 2.5 Syn and maybe some popcorn or something if i can fit it in lol x

What sort of things do you use your Syns for? x

I get that, I was the same and really struggled to fit mine in, but now I use them on sauces, usually a hot chocolate at night with a 2 finger kit kat (5.5) and usually something with my tea like something Quorn related if I feel like it. There's so many things to use them on, sub to this thread and have a look you might get some ideas...
http://www.minimins.com/syn-values/281061-what-you-using-your-syns-today-230.html#post7699928 xx

Wow I was away for a day or so and missed lots! Well done this weekend, and that's to everybody reading this.
weigh in tomorrow morning, fingers crossed. Might try the SW chips. When you say part boil.... Forgive me I'm not a cook.

Wow I was away for a day or so and missed lots! Well done this weekend, and that's to everybody reading this.
weigh in tomorrow morning, fingers crossed. Might try the SW chips. When you say part boil.... Forgive me I'm not a cook.

Lol it means boil them for about 5 mins, I usually turn mine off when they first start bubbling a little.

Wow I was away for a day or so and missed lots! Well done this weekend, and that's to everybody reading this. weigh in tomorrow morning, fingers crossed. Might try the SW chips. When you say part boil.... Forgive me I'm not a cook.

Thank you, good luck for weigh in tomorrow :) honestly they are tasty, no problem, as Tink said it just means until they start to soften but then take them off and drain the water otherwise you will end up with mash ;)

SW Monday (Day 12)-

L- Beef slice x 3, Baby bel light x3, carrot sticks, Pear and an Apple
Snack- Popcorn and HeB biscuits (2.5 Syn)
D- Chicken breast and vegetables x 2 with tomato sauce (2 Syn)
P- Mullerlight and merringue (2.5 Syn)
Snack- popcorn and cadbury highlight (2.5 and 2 Syn)

Total- 11.5 Syn, 5 of five a day, He A&B

Attachments

• image-1169858093.jpg
    image-1169858093.jpg
    452.3 KB · Views: 27
  • image-508596896.jpg
    image-508596896.jpg
    458.4 KB · Views: 23
  • image-1749908343.jpg
    image-1749908343.jpg
    396.4 KB · Views: 25
  • image-4257401573.jpg