BinkyBonk needs to lose weight...

luckily it's not settling! Your lunch sounds lovely and filling :) well done on your steps already!

I am very much looking forward to it, I am trying to wait until 12 but it keeps looking at me lol x

I have had carrot sticks with two slices of ham to keep me going :)

Horrible isn't it, I think we are having a day around the house today as I don't want the munchkins to freeze x What is the weather like there at the moment? X

15 - 20deg ... I'll take that :)

image-1219000713.jpg

I am very much looking forward to it, I am trying to wait until 12 but it keeps looking at me lol x

I have had carrot sticks with two slices of ham to keep me going :)

I'm always counting down to lunch time and eat bang on 12!

Just made chocolate crispy cakes with the little one and couldn't resist a couple of white chocolate buttons... Ooops x Eating my yummy rice now so hoping that will help this madness lol

Haha bless ya, I can't wait till I can do baking with Maisie! I used to bake all the time but it's difficult to find the time now-maybe not a bad thing lol! X

Haha bless ya, I can't wait till I can do baking with Maisie! I used to bake all the time but it's difficult to find the time now-maybe not a bad thing lol! X

I am normally good at resisting when baking but today I could not avoid the chocolate today or anything else insight lol luckily it has been healthy choices mostly x

I love baking with little ones, I think it is nice to eat what we make together :)

Feeling so tired, I am sat on the sofa watching friends with both boys in bed asleep, not sure when I will get to go home and I have to walk home in the rain boo....I am really hoping they don't come home to me asleep on their sofa lol x

Hahaha bless ya, shut ur eyes for 10 mins n set an alarm on your phone xx

So I walked home today and bought my subway salad but as I walked home starving hungry at half eight this evening I really wanted to get a bottle of Dr Pepper and a big bag of walkers crisps, I can not tell you how strong the pull was to do this but I managed to ignore it and got home and ate my salad and had some popcorn instead, feeling blooming strong :D

So I walked home today and bought my subway salad but as I walked home starving hungry at half eight this evening I really wanted to get a bottle of Dr Pepper and a big bag of walkers crisps, I can not tell you how strong the pull was to do this but I managed to ignore it and got home and ate my salad and had some popcorn instead, feeling blooming strong :D

Well done! I know how hard the cravings can be!

Well done :) your doing super hun x

Well done! I know how hard the cravings can be!

I am pleased because it would of been about 700 calories I think, I did end up having a couple of kit kats and baby bel but compared it was definitely the better choice and a step away from old habits :)

Well done :) your doing super hun x

Thanks Waffle, I am not as good as I was and today was far from a perfect day but compared to before it was better choices and hopefully limited damage done :)

On a positive I walked over 13,000 steps today yey, need to start working on my non work day step levels now x

Hi - at MIL's so have internet for a couple of days.

Looks like SW is suiting you - well done on January weight loss. :clap::clap::clap:

Well done resisting binks- I was the same last night - didn't opt for what I really wanted to eat, but still had some snacks :)

Hi - at MIL's so have internet for a couple of days. Looks like SW is suiting you - well done on January weight loss. :clap::clap::clap:

Thank you my lovely, I am so pleased, hoping I can get as much off in February now :D

Bet it is horrible not having internet at yours :( how was the boot camp you were doing? X

Well done resisting binks- I was the same last night - didn't opt for what I really wanted to eat, but still had some snacks :)

Thank you Cat, I literally had lead feet trying to walk past the shop but I did it :)

I am not beating myself up about the snacks as I am so tired and run down I think my body needs some of it but I am hoping to up the exercise this month to allow me to counteract the snacks and hopefully be as successfully as January loss wise :D

Back