BinkyBonk needs to lose weight...

Binks some times it's hard to find the positives and with your mum I can't pretend to you that it is good news. But the one thing I can say based on what I know of you binks is that you are a truly lovely girl with a sweet nature and a warm heart. I'm sure your mum loves you being there and that is the positive in this - that she has people like you around her. Whatever the outcome, no one can ever take that away from her.

Thinking of you binks xx

How are you today sweets? Xx

Hi Waffle,

I woke up feeling okay, we saw the mortgage advisor to get ideas of our options and then went to bath with our friends for lunch and drinks, we then came back and went to our local and played pool and darts with them :D so we have had a lovely day, how was your day? X

Binks some times it's hard to find the positives and with your mum I can't pretend to you that it is good news. But the one thing I can say based on what I know of you binks is that you are a truly lovely girl with a sweet nature and a warm heart. I'm sure your mum loves you being there and that is the positive in this - that she has people like you around her. Whatever the outcome, no one can ever take that away from her. Thinking of you binks xx

Thank you so much Cat, it is lovely to hear myself described in such a nice way :) we are lucky we have some time and I try very hard to remember that x x

Thank you to all my lovely minis, feeling very blessed to have all you lovelies x x x

Woke up feeling much better after a good nights sleep :) I have had a day off plan today as we went for a meal with our friends and then to the pub to play pool and darts, so ate badly but not worried as it is one day and tomorrow we plan to have a day at home so shouldn't be too bad :)

A good nights sleep always helps and you reflect with a lot more clarity the next day I find. xx

A good nights sleep always helps and you reflect with a lot more clarity the next day I find. xx

I agree zippy, I am so tired all the time lately that I love going to bed every night but do always feel better and see more clearly in the morning :)

How are you doing? X

Hello peeps,

This morning I had a much needed lie-in :)

I cooked the beef mince from the butchers and it made a really tasty spaghetti bolognaise, it cost £2 and did lunch for us both and lunch for the bf tomorrow. Tonight I will cook the chicken breasts to see what they are like and think we will try the other butcher this week to compare price and quality to see which we prefer :)

So the plan was to cook our chicken from the butcher tonight but the bf suddenly decided he was hungry and so cooked us pesto pasta, two pastas in one day is hurting my tummy :(

So I am now cooking the chicken wrapped in bacon for tomorrow's dinner instead and I am impressed how big the meat is hoping it will again do dinner and the bf lunch.

I am now cleaning the kitchen and I asked the bf to help me change the kitchen floor tiles for me soon, when we moved in they were there and we can't change to laminate until the plastering is done in the kitchen but last week I found spare tiles in the loft that they must have put up there so I asked the bf to replace the three damaged ones and he came strait out and has just done them, sad how happy three floor tiles can make me lol :D

lol on the floor tiles. ...

You should hopefully find that your chicken goes a long way as it shouldn't be full of water which is often a problem with supermarket chicken x

Back