BinkyBonk needs to lose weight...

Morning peeps, I weighed this morning and only 1lb on this week not bad for holiday week :) Am feeling positive about this week, let's make March a good result :)

Wow that's brill fab, well done :) xx

Morning peeps, I weighed this morning and only 1lb on this week not bad for holiday week :) Am feeling positive about this week, let's make March a good result :)

Well done!

Well today has been a good food day :)

Cup of tea (1syn)
B- GF toast x1 with baked brand
L- chicken and an apple snack bag
D- 1x Quorn sausage, sweet potato mash with peas and sweetcorn, gravy (1syn)
P- chocolate covered sunflower seeds and a few birthday chocolates (the rest of my Syns)

Might have baby bel lights and beef slices in a bit as I haven't had HeA yet :)

Attachments

• image-2652826365.jpg
    image-2652826365.jpg
    470.7 KB · Views: 35
  • image-650454990.jpg
    image-650454990.jpg
    440.3 KB · Views: 33
Morning peeps,

I have had a lie in and am relaxing today, I really do love lazy Sundays with the bf :)

Back to work tomorrow, think 5am will be a struggle tomorrow morning after a week off but it should be an easy day x

Going to bristol Tuesday, driving lesson and work Wednesday, work Thursday and maybe bristol again on Friday so busy week this week, so enjoying today :)

This morning has been a cup of tea with GF biscuits ooops that's most of my Syns so I have hot to try to be good the rest of the day, going to make GF crispbread with light laughing cow, beef slices, carrot and cucumber sticks and olives and gherkins for the bf for our lunch today :)

Feeling positive about being back on SW and going to try and get out for a jog later to finally start my app :) hoping to do Sunday, Tuesday and Friday this week x

I am so confused, I can't register as self employed and for the last two months I have asked my bosses to register with a nanny paying site so it can all be sorted and back payed, I have asked again as I don't want to be payed again not registered as scared I will owe lots of national insurance, they have said they looked and as employers don't need to do anything...but I can't register? So confused...

They are going to explain it to me tomorrow and I am worried they are just going to say they aren't responsible, I think if they do that I will have to hand in my notice tomorrow but I still don't know how to sort out the back pay? And don't want to leave without having another job lined up :(

Help please peeps x

Binks what backpay? Do your employers owe you money?

I have to back pay my national insurance x

When I did Bodyshop at home I managed to register as self employed it was a bloody faf though sorry I know that doesn't help but I do think you can reg as self employed, I wouldn't like all that hassle either, are you still looking for non-nanny jobs? Xx

When I did Bodyshop at home I managed to register as self employed it was a bloody faf though sorry I know that doesn't help but I do think you can reg as self employed, I wouldn't like all that hassle either, are you still looking for non-nanny jobs? Xx

Hiya Waffle, I tried to register as a self employed nanny and it said in order to be a self employed Nanny i have to work for more than one family, which i don't, so i spoke to the family and said i would need to be employed by them and for the pay to go through a nanny pay website which will make sure my tax (there won't be any as i earn too little) and national insurance is paid, i asked that they back date the amount they have paid me as i need them to count towards my pension, i spoke to them about all of this at Christmas and at each pay day since, they said they were sorting it out and now they are saying they have looked it up and don't need to do anything? I am so confused and am now googling to see what to do as i can't register and truthfully would like it to go through a nanny pay website so that i know it is all sorted, i am in a pickle waffle x x

I am still looking for other jobs, either set nanny days or admin assistant roles which will be employed so i wont need to have this confusion x

Have you tried speaking to the dwp for advice? You can pay national insurance voluntarily via direct debit. The tax office needs to know that you are earning even if it is below your tax allowance x

Have you tried speaking to the dwp for advice? You can pay national insurance voluntarily via direct debit. The tax office needs to know that you are earning even if it is below your tax allowance x

Part of the problem is i don't know where to look =(

That's why i need to make sure they officially put it through as i am scared i will get into trouble =( x

If that doesn't help try calling acas ....This is their website. ...
http://m.acas.org.uk/
It would be a shame to leave your job if you don't want to x

Hiya Waffle, I tried to register as a self employed nanny and it said in order to be a self employed Nanny i have to work for more than one family, which i don't, so i spoke to the family and said i would need to be employed by them and for the pay to go through a nanny pay website which will make sure my tax (there won't be any as i earn too little) and national insurance is paid, i asked that they back date the amount they have paid me as i need them to count towards my pension, i spoke to them about all of this at Christmas and at each pay day since, they said they were sorting it out and now they are saying they have looked it up and don't need to do anything? I am so confused and am now googling to see what to do as i can't register and truthfully would like it to go through a nanny pay website so that i know it is all sorted, i am in a pickle waffle x x I am still looking for other jobs, either set nanny days or admin assistant roles which will be employed so i wont need to have this confusion x

Why are they being uncooperative grr :( sounds a right hassle I would hate that hope you get it sorted soon lovely xx

Back