BinkyBonk needs to lose weight...

Why are they being uncooperative grr :( sounds a right hassle I would hate that hope you get it sorted soon lovely xx

According to the website bex sent they would have o give me a contract and payslips and they should have insurance so am thinking maybe they don't want to do all of that? Not really sure, apparently the dad will have a chat with me tomorrow night when he takes over from me, so will wait and see what they say but will show them this website that clearly shows they need to employ me, hopefully it will all get sorted soon as i am a worrier and like the thought of doing it wrong, but according to that they are the ones in trouble not me which helps a bit =/

I have just applied for a receptionist job though so will have to wait and see x

Sunday 8th March-

B- Cup of tea and biscuits
L- GF crispbread with light laughing cow, beef slices, carrot and cucumber sticks and pickled onions and an apple snack bag
Snack- more biscuits =O
D- Quorn chicken, rice noodles with pepper and onion
P- Chocolate sunflower seeds

Not a great day snack wise but at least all my birthday treats are all gone now phew, hoping i will be able to be better now that we have eaten them, my sister said she didn't realize how many naughty treats she had gotten me for my birthday until i unwrapped them lol x

I am feeling a bit rubbish today but think it is because my holiday is over and i have work early tomorrow, oh well i had a lovely week and will be going to Bristol to see them on Tuesday so will look forward to that =)

Going to have a bath and relax before trying to get some sleep, going to sleep on the sofa so i don't wake the bf getting up early tomorrow =)

Hope you all had lovely weekends x x

It seems a bit like they don't want the hassle of it maybe? That's not your fault though!

I've had a major treat day today which is not good. ...

Here's to a good week x

It seems a bit like they don't want the hassle of it maybe? That's not your fault though! I've had a major treat day today which is not good. ... Here's to a good week x

I am sure you will have a good week you are so on it, Fingers crossed I can be good this week, if not I might have to think about going back to a group x x

You will get back on it binks, I know you will. Don't let a fun holiday and chilled eating make you forget how well you've done ;-)

Perfect Monday's all round I think :)

And great advice / web links from Bex there - hope you get it sorted x

You will get back on it binks, I know you will. Don't let a fun holiday and chilled eating make you forget how well you've done ;-) Perfect Monday's all round I think :) And great advice / web links from Bex there - hope you get it sorted x

I agree to perfect Monday's all round here here! How you feeling now binks what did u have for tea? Xx

You will get back on it binks, I know you will. Don't let a fun holiday and chilled eating make you forget how well you've done ;-) Perfect Monday's all round I think :) And great advice / web links from Bex there - hope you get it sorted x

Thank you my lovely, it's just I saw how big my bum looked today and I am not happy lol x

Will update you all tomorrow x

Tomorrow I have alpen bars, a banana and a pear planned for breakfast, rice, peas,sweetcorn in chicken stock for lunch, yoghurt and apple snack bag and then pesto pasta for dinner so hoping for a good day :)

I didn't go for a jog tonight though as I was doing an application form, I really need to get into exercise again x

I agree to perfect Monday's all round here here! How you feeling now binks what did u have for tea? Xx

Hopefully we will all be on it tomorrow x x

I am feeling better, we had the quorn chicken with noodles and pepper and onion, plus I had a bath with my candles :) I am glad we avoided it as we had a dominos Friday when we got home :O

Hi BinkyBonk,

Having a little read and subscribing if that's ok :).

I just noticed we're a similar weight and age (although I'm an inch shorter so my BMI is a bit higher!).

Tomorrow's planned food sounds nice.

Hi BinkyBonk, Having a little read and subscribing if that's ok :). I just noticed we're a similar weight and age (although I'm an inch shorter so my BMI is a bit higher!). Tomorrow's planned food sounds nice.

Hi of course, welcome to my thread *waves*

I have found your diary and subbed too, will have a read through later x

Morning everyone, hope you are all well today x

I didn't have to be at work until 8am this morning and so I got to walk through the park which was lovely listening to all the little birds sing :)

I had a cup of tea and a banana before work and have had a alpen bar and an apple snack bag before messy Monday group, we are currently painting and playing with water and play dough :)

I have asked about volunteering here to get some admin experience and they were really nice so just need to wait and see if they have any one willing to teach me, the bf said it should help my chances of getting an admin job so will wait and see :)

So far it has been a nice Monday morning x

Hopefully we will all be on it tomorrow x x

I am feeling better, we had the quorn chicken with noodles and pepper and onion, plus I had a bath with my candles :) I am glad we avoided it as we had a dominos Friday when we got home :O

that dinner sounds nice - I've used quron once or twice (sausages I think) but never had the quorn chicken - do you cook with it much? x

that dinner sounds nice - I've used quron once or twice (sausages I think) but never had the quorn chicken - do you cook with it much? x

I really like quorn and do use it about 50% of the time as it is cheap and healthy, I cook the quorn mince all the time in chilli, cottage pie, spaghetti Bol etc, I really enjoy the quorn chicken pieces but do get a bit stuck on what to do with them, I usually do stir fry or chicken pieces in gravy x

I haven't tried the quorn sausages as I use the Linda McCartney rosemary quorn ones, they are really tasty and Syn free, I have done them with sweet potato mash and veg and chips and beans and they worked with both x

Monday 9th March-

B- cup of tea (1syn) banana, alpen light x 2 and an apple snack bag
L- rice, peas, sweetcorn in chicken stick, chicken and a bag of peppercorn
D- Tesco healthy sausage and root veg mash
Snack- I had a couple of mini scotch eggs and mini sausages as I was really hungry :/

I think I have done really well for a work day :)

I got given a box of chocolates and candles for my birthday when I got to work this morning which was so lovely, think I am going to end up munching on these though.....

Attachments

• image-2770433384.jpg
    image-2770433384.jpg
    439.3 KB · Views: 29
Food looks good for today binks ☺ x

So work update-

I don't earn enough to need to pay national insurance or tax and they don't pay me enough to need to employ me as they don't have to do anything when paying me so I now need to look into volunteer national insurance contributions and ring ACAS for advice at some point x

Defo ring acas. I've had apprentices working for me on less than minimum wage that didn't pay national insurance but they were still registered with the tax office.

Acas will give you the best advice x

Back