BinkyBonk needs to lose weight...

Today's food diary-

Breakfast 1 litre n added sugar squash ~ 8 cal

Lunch Dairylea and GF crackers and chicken ~ 302 cal

Dinner Chicken fried rice ~ 570 cal

Snacks Diet pepsi, crisps, chocolate, squash ~ 454 cal

Total ~ 1,428

I have completed a five mile Leslie walk burning 587 calories =)

Just saw something on Facebook about Leslie sansone and she recommends to record the exercise ( on mfp) as general aerobics because you are doing arm movements too.

Great day hun. Cant really give any tips on driving as I am useless. Too lazy lol. Xx

Sent from my GT-I8190 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Just saw something on Facebook about Leslie sansone and she recommends to record the exercise ( on mfp) as general aerobics because you are doing arm movements too. Great day hun. Cant really give any tips on driving as I am useless. Too lazy lol. Xx Sent from my GT-I8190 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Ooo thanks Hun I will do that from now on x

I just want my license so bad now, just wish I had more confidence, it ruins everything :(

I'm not being sexist but this is what someone told me when I passed all those years ago. Women and men often learn in very different ways. Women get in a car for the first time eager to listen and learn and accepting they know nothing. Men get in the car assuming they'll be the best driver since Nigel Mansell. When your instructer says you are ready to take the test it's because you are. You have listened and learnt and proved you are capable. You haven't pushed him to put you forward for the test, it's happened on your own merit. My son is 6 lessons in and thinks he's ready for the test. Idiot!! Believe you can do it because you can!! You've proven yourself. Nothing else left to do but repeat that in front of a tester. What happened to the burger? Xx

I would NOT be able to handle that 5 mile Leslie walk on a rainy day, never mind in this heat haha! Good on ya!

As for driving, I haven't even had one lesson yet so can't really offer any advice. I do hope you manage to get some confidence about you though and take your test soon. I know how frustrating it can be reading the perfect job description then getting to the bottom of the ad only to see that dreaded 'must have full driving licence' :( x

I just make a silly little mistake that apparently is fine but I think it is really bad as I hate making mistakes :(

I am just going to carry on and hope it gets better with time but feels like it is taking forever now x

I won't be doing the five mile one for a while, it is really really hard, especially in this heat x

I'm not being sexist but this is what someone told me when I passed all those years ago. Women and men often learn in very different ways. Women get in a car for the first time eager to listen and learn and accepting they know nothing. Men get in the car assuming they'll be the best driver since Nigel Mansell. When your instructer says you are ready to take the test it's because you are. You have listened and learnt and proved you are capable. You haven't pushed him to put you forward for the test, it's happened on your own merit. My son is 6 lessons in and thinks he's ready for the test. Idiot!! Believe you can do it because you can!! You've proven yourself. Nothing else left to do but repeat that in front of a tester. What happened to the burger? Xx

It started raining and our friends couldn't make it so we are going to go another time :)

You'll be burning a fair few calories tackling the garden! We just had a load of rain there but seems to be brightening up again now x

You'll be burning a fair few calories tackling the garden! We just had a load of rain there but seems to be brightening up again now x

If you could see how awful my garden has got you would see how many I burned, am thinking if going back out there in a minute to try and do some more, only about a 1/4 way through it, can now walk down the path without it up to my arms and cut back some of the tree, I just really don't like it when spiders climb up my legs, get so freaked out x

I would be freaking out at spiders too. My mother in law had a load of flying ants recently ergh makes me itch thinking about it. X Sent from my GT-I8190 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Ugh not nice, I don't mind insects just don't like it when they are climbing on and flying at me :(

I am melting here !!! Shame the heat doesn't melt fat ;-)

Today's food diary-

Breakfast ~ 1 litre no added sugar squash ~ 8 cal

Lunch ~ Sainsburys salad, Lettuce, cucumber, feta, boiled egg, potato ~ 286 cal

Dinner ~ Chicken hotpot ready meal ~ 286 cal

Snacks ~ Dairylea and GF cracker, diet pepsi, yoghurt raisons, chocolate ~ 735 cal

Total ~ 1,295

Today i worked in the garden for four hours in the boiling heat burning 587 calories =)

Attachments

• image-4269429628.jpg
    image-4269429628.jpg
    451 KB · Views: 18
  • image-3056781135.jpg
    image-3056781135.jpg
    496.1 KB · Views: 17
Hmm... I never intentionally do it but I guess it might happen on occasion if I have a high-protein lunch after exercising. I always try to exercise just before I eat as I heard you break the food down quicker or something :)

Re - 5 mile Leslie Sanson walk -
It is 1 hour 11 minutes long, it was much harder than the others x

I am not keen on this one - think it is too "bitty" - like mile 4 and 5 and the stretching but would rather do the 3 or 4 mile fast ones and do the Walk 'n Tone one after.

I take a protein drink to have after my aerobics class when I have had a small breakfast. Usually have eggs or cheese salad lunch after class.

Back