BinkyBonk needs to lose weight...

Hmm... I never intentionally do it but I guess it might happen on occasion if I have a high-protein lunch after exercising. I always try to exercise just before I eat as I heard you break the food down quicker or something :)

I don't eat breakfast so usually drink squash and then do my Leslie walk, hopefully that will be helping then :) might have to look at upping my protein a bit at meals x

Re - 5 mile Leslie Sanson walk - I am not keen on this one - think it is too "bitty" - like mile 4 and 5 and the stretching but would rather do the 3 or 4 mile fast ones and do the Walk 'n Tone one after. I take a protein drink to have after my aerobics class when I have had a small breakfast. Usually have eggs or cheese salad lunch after class.

I didn't like the five one as each mile was so different, found it a bit weird, I think I will be sticking to the two, three and four ones, I really like the three mile one where her friend Mary Kate takes over, find that mile goes really quick x

I will have to try and up it a little in my meals to see if that helps, thank you x

Are you having a nice time away? X

Get in binks - woo hoo!!!!

I was very happy when hit my healthy BMI. I can't believe all the cr8p I ate yesterday!!! Angel today

Get in binks - woo hoo!!!!

I was very happy when hit my healthy BMI. I can't believe all the cr8p I ate yesterday!!! Angel today

Thanks Cat, I am so pleased the scales have moved again and am feeling very motivated today =)

Ha ha, what did you eat in the ed, fish and chips?

Draw a line x

Hey Binky, well done and well deserved. Are you going to post a photo of your garden before and after? It will be a long time before I could post an after one of mine! We have slow worms around! They look like snakes to me. :eek:

Oh gosh i have seen a slow worm so know they can look scary bleargh...

I am only a quarter of the way through at the moment so it looks awful and will be a while before i can post an after one of mine too, my poor garden but i can at least walk down the path now =) I will try and remember to take one later so you can all see what i am trying to tackle, with just hand tools, I am hoping next weekend we will go and buy a strimmer so that i can keep maintaining it until i can buy a shed and lawn mower x

My OH is sorting out his mothers garden and shed as I type-he has just said there are 4 mowers in the shed and has no idea where they have come from - do you want one :D

My OH is sorting out his mothers garden and shed as I type-he has just said there are 4 mowers in the shed and has no idea where they have come from - do you want one :D

Ha ha how on earth do you get four, that is a bit excessive, hmm that would be difficult to post lol x

Yeah I'm good thanks binkybonk :)
Thinking of doing my work out DVD today for the first time in ages :/
Had a McDonalds for tea last night as we had family round and it's almost our "tradition" ha ha but I was very good and drew a line after last night & am back on the straight and narrow again lol xx

Yeah I'm good thanks binkybonk :) Thinking of doing my work out DVD today for the first time in ages :/ Had a McDonalds for tea last night as we had family round and it's almost our "tradition" ha ha but I was very good and drew a line after last night & am back on the straight and narrow again lol xx

Glad you are well pie, I vote yes to the workout, you will feel lots better once it is done :) well done for drawing a line x

You are doing so well binky just been reading though your posts!

:D

Thanks hun, am working hard but have had a burger with my friend at the pub today and now feeling incredibly sick, think it is the grease after weeks of not having any =(

Just need to work harder tomorrow =)

P.S loving your sunglasses in your new profile picture x

So my friend popped over and we went to the pub for a drink and chatted, i then went to discuss a possible nanny job and then we went to walk my friends dog =)

As both our bf's were out for the evening we decided to eat dinner together but as it is Sunday no shops were open so we went back to my local for burgers....

I am now 300 calories over my limit and feel so so sick, the one positive is that i hope it will put me off eating food like this again for a while but that doesn't help me right now bleargh x

Today's food diary-

Breakfast 1 litre no added sugar squash ~ 8 cal

Lunch 1/2 carton of Covent garden vegetable soup ~ 114 cal

Dinner beef burger, bacon, cheese, chips and salad ~ 1,054 cal

Snacks Coca cola can, yoghurt raisins, ribena light and squash ~ 540 cal

Total ~ 1,716

I completed a two mile Leslie walk burning 182 calories =)

I need to work hard to keep my calories low and burn off calories tomorrow to make up for today x

Am also going to my sisters for a few days tomorrow so a bit worried about how i will do while i am there, i won't be able to do any exercise but am going to use MFP to try and help keep me on track, fingers crossed x

Back