BinkyBonk needs to lose weight...

My maintain level is just under 1700 per day due to my age, height, exercise but I keep it a little under that so that I can have a glass of wine when I want one or an M and S cheese scone but not going overboard as I don't want to put any back on again.
I use a site like this one to find out what I need to maintain - Calorie Maintenance Calculator - Daily Calorie Requirements

I don't bother with how many cals I burn doing exercise as I have a goal of 10,000 steps per day and never go under it and depending what kind of exercise I do it can be 275 cals used up by street walking or 600 if I do LS walks or go to Aerobics.

Have had a lazy day today as OH is away at his mothers and it has rained almost all day so will have to do another LS walk before I go to bed :eek:

Thank you for your help my lovely, I will take a look x

Today i have walked to town and back which was about five miles, i bought lots of goodies from boots as they had lots of offers on so i got shampoo and conditioner, bio-oil, face cream and some new bubble bath :D Am going to pamper myself tomorrow as the bf is going go-karting for the day :)

I also found a James Patterson book (NYPD red2) that haven't read and they have finally bought it out in paperback so it is much cheaper so i got that too he he x

Also did our food shop for the next couple of days, it was soooo heavy trying to carry it all back two miles from town...

Today i have walked to town and back which was about five miles, i bought lots of goodies from boots as they had lots of offers on so i got shampoo and conditioner, bio-oil, face cream and some new bubble bath :D Am going to pamper myself tomorrow as the bf is going go-karting for the day :)

I also found a James Patterson book (NYPD red2) that haven't read and they have finally bought it out in paperback so it is much cheaper so i got that too he he x

Also did our food shop for the next couple of days, it was soooo heavy trying to carry it all back two miles from town...

A bit of encouragement to get your driving licence :) I always take my rucksack when I go shopping, find it easier to carry.

Hello peeps,

Had a busy weekend, spent Saturday with my friend catching up on everything :)

Yesterday me and my friend went shopping in bath, I had sushi for lunch and then spent all afternoon cleaning, the place is so clean :D

I finished NYPD RED2 and am now reading inferno by Dan Brown :)

This morning I have been relaxing after a busy weekend and doing washing, going to pop to the library to print some items now and get a few bits from town :)

Looking forward to lamb steaks and Mediterranean vegetables for dinner :)

Hello peeps, Had a busy weekend, spent Saturday with my friend catching up on everything :) Yesterday me and my friend went shopping in bath, I had sushi for lunch and then spent all afternoon cleaning, the place is so clean :D I finished NYPD RED2 and am now reading inferno by Dan Brown :) This morning I have been relaxing after a busy weekend and doing washing, going to pop to the library to print some items now and get a few bits from town :) Looking forward to lamb steaks and Mediterranean vegetables for dinner :)
Sounds like a lovely weekend :)
Lamb and Mediterranean veg sounds awesome! Xx

Don't you weigh in in a Monday binks?

Glad you had a nice week-end - did nothing much as OH is away, only did some walking on Sunday and deciding what I am going to eat this week.
Hopefully back to Aerobics and Aqua this week.
When do you start your job ?

Glad you had a nice week-end - did nothing much as OH is away, only did some walking on Sunday and deciding what I am going to eat this week. Hopefully back to Aerobics and Aqua this week. When do you start your job ?

That will be nice, have they sorted out instructors now? X

I am working today :)

I STS yesterday, I forgot to put it on here x

you don't need to have a sad face for August binks - it's a crazy month by any standards! My weight loss isn't that much faster than yours! but we're getting there, that's all that matters. You're closer to the 10s than 12s :)

That will be nice, have they sorted out instructors now? X

I am working today :)

Just been to the pool and we don't have any classes for the next month so giving up with that - will have to do some more LS walking but I would rather be in the pool. Said they are trying to get somebody else but been saying that for 3 weeks now.

Hi I'm just popping by to say hi! I'm new around the cc part and looking at everyone's diary and getting to grips with cc!! Xx

Back