BinkyBonk needs to lose weight...

you don't need to have a sad face for August binks - it's a crazy month by any standards! My weight loss isn't that much faster than yours! but we're getting there, that's all that matters. You're closer to the 10s than 12s :)

Thank you my lovely, that is very true x

How are you settling into living with your friend? X

Just been to the pool and we don't have any classes for the next month so giving up with that - will have to do some more LS walking but I would rather be in the pool. Said they are trying to get somebody else but been saying that for 3 weeks now.

That is rubbish, they should be able to get it sorted now :(

Today's food diary-

Breakfast cup of tea and a bowl of crunchy nut ~ 326 cal

Lunch bowl of crunchy nut and an apple ~ 220 cal

Dinner subway salad ~ 255 cal

Snacks Pepsi max, Pom bear, kit Kat chunky ~ 530 cal

Total ~ 1,331 calories

I walked four miles to/from work and thirty minutes of walking with the boys burning 485 calories :)

Had breakfast as I can't work on an empty stomach, had a good day back on track with calories and exercise :)

Feeling so sleepy this morning, didn't sleep well last night :( am only working a few hours today and then seeing my friend for a catch up, might end up having a cheeky nap this afternoon he he :)

Having a quick cup of tea before I walk there, going to have a bowl of crunchy nut for breakfast and will go from there, hopefully another good day today x

Feeling so sleepy this morning, didn't sleep well last night :( am only working a few hours today and then seeing my friend for a catch up, might end up having a cheeky nap this afternoon he he :) Having a quick cup of tea before I walk there, going to have a bowl of crunchy nut for breakfast and will go from there, hopefully another good day today x
Well done for staying the same Hun, that's good as you don't have to worry about causing any damage after having a week off :)
Hope work goes well, I'm jealous of your ability to have a nap ;) hehe
Xx

Today's food diary-

Breakfast cup of tea and a bowl of crunchy nut ~ 326 cal

Lunch bowl of crunchy nut and an apple ~ 220 cal

Dinner subway salad ~ 255 cal

Snacks Pepsi max, Pom bear, kit Kat chunky ~ 530 cal

Total ~ 1,331 calories

I walked four miles to/from work and thirty minutes of walking with the boys burning 485 calories :)

Had breakfast as I can't work on an empty stomach, had a good day back on track with calories and exercise :)

Breakfast yeh :D

Sounds like a good day.

Thank you my lovely, that is very true x

How are you settling into living with your friend? X

good thanks! been really busy and I have a big room with sky tv which helps to relax at end of day. I am out from 5.30am-8.30pm most days (minimum) so hardly there! I am feeling very sad about The Man situation but hoping it will pass in next few days. Put me right off food and I'm trying to do lots of exercise as that releases happy hormones! And have big night out on Friday with the girls which I think will really perk me up. I hope so anyway!

oh and I lost 2lbs today :)

Well done for staying the same Hun, that's good as you don't have to worry about causing any damage after having a week off :) Hope work goes well, I'm jealous of your ability to have a nap ;) hehe Xx

He he, wish I had time for one today, am soooo tired x

How are you? :)

good thanks! been really busy and I have a big room with sky tv which helps to relax at end of day. I am out from 5.30am-8.30pm most days (minimum) so hardly there! I am feeling very sad about The Man situation but hoping it will pass in next few days. Put me right off food and I'm trying to do lots of exercise as that releases happy hormones! And have big night out on Friday with the girls which I think will really perk me up. I hope so anyway!

That sounds good, although what long days you do :( have you stopped seeing the man now? Sorry you are sad x

Am sure Friday will cheer you up and the exercise :)

How are you finding it? X

Good. Everyone so far has encouraged me to
Up my cals from 1200. So mfp is not set to 1450.

But I'm liking the freedom of nothing being off the menu I just have to monitor portions and choose wisely which I think will actually help me in the long run for maintaining. Wi will be Friday! So fingers crossed I think technically I'll have a sts or +1 - I've just switched from TFR vlcd so gained 2.5lbs immediately when I switched back to eating. So although I'll have lost weight from the initially gain I'm not sure it'll be lower than last official wi if that makes any sense?!?

I do feel less bloated and thinner though so that's important!!

How do you find it? How's your journey been so far? How many cals do you eat? Xxx

Yesterday I had a bowl if crunchy nut for breakfast, a bowl of pesto GF pasta and a bag of crisps for lunch and chilli for dinner, which wasn't too bad calorie wise :)

Today I had work so had to be up at 5.30am, worked until the afternoon, went shopping, came home for a bath, cleaned the flat and am cooking dinner now, the bf's sister is coming for dinner and then we are going to the spa, am so tired though, may just sleep on the beds... After a dip in the jacuzzi of course ;)

Back