BinkyBonk needs to lose weight...

It is such a nice day, isn't it? I am good thanks - just plodding along with placement paperwork today. Only 3 weeks to go and my tutor visit/observed lesson is 2 weeks on Wednesday. Eek!! x

It was so lovely all day :)

Glad you are doing well and enjoying it, eeek how exciting/nervous, are you prepared for it x

So the visit to his family was interesting as their dog bit him and I had to shout at the dog get in his bed to get him to stop biting the bf because no one else was in the room (which made me feel bad as it isn't my dog and I had to shout, I never shout :( )

We managed to print what we needed though but it took ages and we didn't get back until 4pm which meant we couldn't go to my family's for Sunday lunch as we had planned, I felt so sad and then got a phone call to say my family were coming to us and bringing us a Sunday lunch which was such a lovely surprise, we went to our local for a drink (I had a hot chocolate and it was lovely) :)

So today has been a bit mixed but ended on such a nice note x

SPIDER!!! OMG!!!!

And the hot chocolate - scary how many calories in things like that. I used to eat loads of those honey / granola yoghurt things thinking they were a really healthy good snack. 350 calories and packed with sugar!! It's no wonder people see weight creeping on!

Is it weigh in today ? Good luck!

SPIDER!!! OMG!!!! And the hot chocolate - scary how many calories in things like that. I used to eat loads of those honey / granola yoghurt things thinking they were a really healthy good snack. 350 calories and packed with sugar!! It's no wonder people see weight creeping on! Is it weigh in today ? Good luck!

I know boo :(

And I know boo but I love hot chocolate so much lol x

I know, things that are described as healthy, quite often have hidden calories x

It is but we had to get up early and catch a train to Bristol for the bf to have an interview so just didn't have time, we ended up having lunch in Za ZaBazaar which is a multi cuisine buffet and so not only did it eat naughty food I also had wheat grrrr so tomorrow will weigh but will probably be awful, I can't seem to get back on it at the moment :(

I'm worried about my weigh in on weds. I'm not very good when I see a bad result. My tummy fly wobbly today. But I've been right back on it today and only have one boozy day between now and holiday next Wednesday which is excellent for the diet :)

I'm worried about my weigh in on weds. I'm not very good when I see a bad result. My tummy fly wobbly today. But I've been right back on it today and only have one boozy day between now and holiday next Wednesday which is excellent for the diet :)

Well done getting back on it and good luck for WI, the holiday has come a around fast :) hopefully the one boozy day won't effect you too much, I am lucky I don't drink so that doesn't throw me off x x

Don't worry about weigh in binks , maybe you could weigh in every 2 weeks or something as the loss might be bigger and could spur u on? Just an idea , hope you're having a nice morning xx

Did you weigh in binks? I have mine in a min when I get to work. Not feeling hopeful

i was STS - DOH!! expected after 5 days boozing

I am the STS again booooo, I need to get back on it :(

So I have been up since 5am this morning, I have had a cup of tea and a banana for breakfast this morning :)

I have a subway salad and a pepsimax for lunch, will have an apple when the children have a snack :)

I have a salad pot and tuna mayo for dinner so hopefully going to be a good day x

I am the STS again booooo, I need to get back on it :( So I have been up since 5am this morning, I have had a cup of tea and a banana for breakfast this morning :) I have a subway salad and a pepsimax for lunch, will have an apple when the children have a snack :) I have a salad pot and tuna mayo for dinner so hopefully going to be a good day x

Good luck Hun, don't worry a sts is better than a gain :) x

so we both need to nail it next week :)

we can do it binks!

Back