BinkyBonk needs to lose weight...

really sorry I havent been up to date on your diary babe. Even tho I've read nothing.. Just sending you some love xx

Today has been really good, I feel like I have lots of energy so sorted out the garden, bleached the kitchen and bathroom and can now relax for the evening :) I am pleased I don't feel hungry too x

How are you x

I've gone back on Slim and Save and I'm having a shake for breakfast a bar for lunch a salad in the evening then another shake later in the evening. I may have the salad for lunch tomorrow, not sure yet.

I've gone back on Slim and Save and I'm having a shake for breakfast a bar for lunch a salad in the evening then another shake later in the evening. I may have the salad for lunch tomorrow, not sure yet.

How are you finding having shakes instead of meals x

How are you finding having shakes instead of meals x

Not too bad, I haven't really missed the food, I had a shake for breakfast, a bar for lunch and some stir fried veg this evening, and I'll have
another shake later, I decided against a salad for lunch as it was so cold so I had a hot black coffee with my bar.

Today was a long day, my leg is aching so bad, am in so much pain right now =(

Today's food diary-

9.30am Strawberry SF shake and apple - 285 cal

12.30pm Chicken and carrot sticks - 306 cal

2.30pm Chicken and cucumber sticks - 127 cal

5.30pm SF bar - 100 cal

8.30pm 1/2 carton of covent garden tomato soup, GF crispbread and light laughing cow - 270 cal

9.30pm Vanilla shake and SF bar - 330 cal

Total - 1,546 calories

I have walked over six miles today burning 544 calories, so today has been a good day considering i have worked twelve hours and i managed to pretty much follow the plan i set yesterday =)

I bet you have a fab loss this week Hun your food is looking fab :) Sorry that you're in so much pain you poor thing, what are you taking for the pain? Xxx

They have told me to take long lasting ibroprofen at night, it takes the edge off but still hurts if I move or walk or breathe lol x

Today was a long day, my leg is aching so bad, am in so much pain right now =(

Today's food diary-

9.30am Strawberry SF shake and apple - 285 cal

12.30pm Chicken and carrot sticks - 306 cal

2.30pm Chicken and cucumber sticks - 127 cal

5.30pm SF bar - 100 cal

8.30pm 1/2 carton of covent garden tomato soup, GF crispbread and light laughing cow - 270 cal

9.30pm Vanilla shake and SF bar - 330 cal

Total - 1,546 calories

I have walked over six miles today burning 544 calories, so today has been a good day considering i have worked twelve hours and i managed to pretty much follow the plan i set yesterday =)

Food sounds fab! Are you enjoying the shakes so far? X

Back