BinkyBonk needs to lose weight...

I have to walk two miles to and then from work, because it was dark when I finished I ended up walking a longer way home to avoid the park and stay on the main roads, I then took both children to/from swimming, to the park, town and back from school x I use MFP and work out six miles walking 4mph, which they put as 544? X

Oh right eek maybe map my walk is wrong and giving me too many calories then, I am thinking of getting one of them fitbit flexs so I can try and be a bit more accurate hummms but they £70 what do you reckon to things like that? X

Oh right eek maybe map my walk is wrong and giving me too many calories then, I am thinking of getting one of them fitbit flexs so I can try and be a bit more accurate hummms but they £70 what do you reckon to things like that? X

I honestly don't know how accurate the apps are, I just figure if I work it all out using one app (MFP) it will be more consistent if that makes sense x

I have heard people rave on here about fit bits, I just don't have the money for one, have you looked to see if they have a thread on here talking about them? That way you could ask them questions x

I honestly don't know how accurate the apps are, I just figure if I work it all out using one app (MFP) it will be more consistent if that makes sense x I have heard people rave on here about fit bits, I just don't have the money for one, have you looked to see if they have a thread on here talking about them? That way you could ask them questions x

I haven't actually that's a good idea, and I agree with just using one app but I enjoy doing mapmywalk as it does a map to show you your routes and stuff I like to see where I've been haha but maybe I could unlink them and then just put the amount of time walking and how fast on mfp! What is your username if you don't mind me asking then I can add you xx

Also don't forget the heavier you are the more calories you burn. So if I'm 9st for example, binks 11 and waffle 16 there will be a massive difference between the calories burned doing exactly the same exercise. The reason is that's it's seriously harder the heavier you are. It would be like me doing the walk but with weights weighing 7stone which would obviously be impossible. That's why I'm always so impressed when people with quite a lot of weight to lose exercise when it really is so tough for them

Also don't forget the heavier you are the more calories you burn. So if I'm 9st for example, binks 11 and waffle 16 there will be a massive difference between the calories burned doing exactly the same exercise. The reason is that's it's seriously harder the heavier you are. It would be like me doing the walk but with weights weighing 7stone which would obviously be impossible. That's why I'm always so impressed when people with quite a lot of weight to lose exercise when it really is so tough for them

Aww thanks blondcat, exercise is tough when you are this fat, especially when in your mind you still weigh 12 stone but your body fails you lol!

So today I had a lie in and then met my friend I town for lunch, I was really good and had a ham subway salad :) we took the little one to the park and then I got a few bits from the shops and carried it all back, walked about four miles in the end :)

I am now very tired but still need to cook dinner and clean the whole flat, just can't find the motivation to get back up now that I have sat down lol x

I forgot about the bf's lunch for the first time in months today so he got stuck with fish and rice from the cupboard :(

So to make it up to him I cooked a turkey joint with honey roasted parsnips, mustard roasted carrots and roast potato's with Yorkshire puds and gravy...... Think I am forgiven :D plus he has the same for lunch tomorrow :)

I forgot about the bf's lunch for the first time in months today so he got stuck with fish and rice from the cupboard :( So to make it up to him I cooked a turkey joint with honey roasted parsnips, mustard roasted carrots and roast potato's with Yorkshire puds and gravy...... Think I am forgiven :D plus he has the same for lunch tomorrow :)
You're such a good wifey lol xx

I forgot about the bf's lunch for the first time in months today so he got stuck with fish and rice from the cupboard :( So to make it up to him I cooked a turkey joint with honey roasted parsnips, mustard roasted carrots and roast potato's with Yorkshire puds and gravy...... Think I am forgiven :D plus he has the same for lunch tomorrow :)

Can't believe you make your bf lunch haha I'm the worst wife ever in the cooking department, I'm so useless that usually if my hubby isn't here I go hungry because I am crap at cooking and he usually does my tea for me everyday & at lunch time I just have beans on toast or cottage cheese & crackers hahaha!
Fish and rice sounds urgh haha! But the other meal (minus the turkey) sounds amazing can I have some!!
I hope he appreciates you lots xx

Can't believe you make your bf lunch haha I'm the worst wife ever in the cooking department, I'm so useless that usually if my hubby isn't here I go hungry because I am crap at cooking and he usually does my tea for me everyday & at lunch time I just have beans on toast or cottage cheese & crackers hahaha!
Fish and rice sounds urgh haha! But the other meal (minus the turkey) sounds amazing can I have some!!
I hope he appreciates you lots xx

I really enjoy cooking and cook dinner for us so he has it ready when he gets in from work and i like to cook it all from fresh most of the time and if time allows, however i can not make an omelet to save my life, it just ends up scrambled egg and veg lol, so the bf cooks the omelets when i fancy one =)

The bf goes through phases of what he wants for lunch and at the moment he likes having the healthy ready meals as he knows how many calories are in them and he can just pop them in the microwave at work, i had one in the freezer for him but forgot to take it out last night, so he had a tin of tomato makeral with a pouch rice... not something i could eat bleargh x

I am going to try and start making him more lunches again as the only reason he stopped was because i kept making salads and he was not impressed at all Lol x

Thanks dinner was yummy and the only comment from the bf was that he would have preferred 'proper' roast potatoes as opposed to baby potatoes roasted, i had a feeling he would say this as he has a thing against baby potatoes for some reason? maybe they are not manly enough? lol x

How have you been food wise today? x

I have had far too many snacks, i need to go to the shop tomorrow for carrots, cucumber and fruit, as i have run out and so have an excuse to eat biscuits instead for a snack =/

Okay Peeps I have totally lost track today, which is rubbish as it started off so well...

12pm Subway ham salad -216 cal

4pm SF bar - 100 cal

5pm pom bear - 100 cal

6.30pm Turkey, mustard carrots, honey parsnips, roasted potato and gravy - 631 cal

7.30pm pom bear and GF biscuits - 300 cal

9pm Vanilla SF shake and SF bar - 330 cal

10pm GF biscuits (Nooooooo) - 200 cal

Total - 1877 calories

Oh my goodness that is ridiculous, i have eaten so many snacks boooooo, i did walk into town and back with my friend burning 360 calories which should help save me, but i must get to the shop tomorrow for healthy snacks again to keep focused.

On the positive i have already lost 1.5 lbs on slim fast so far which means i am starting to lose weight again after being stuck on STS for a few weeks, i also have now lost something in September thank goodness, was thinking i would never get there. Planning to stick to slim fast for a while and hopefully get a bit lower before my week at centre parcs and that October as a whole will see a better loss x

I really enjoy cooking and cook dinner for us so he has it ready when he gets in from work and i like to cook it all from fresh most of the time and if time allows, however i can not make an omelet to save my life, it just ends up scrambled egg and veg lol, so the bf cooks the omelets when i fancy one =) The bf goes through phases of what he wants for lunch and at the moment he likes having the healthy ready meals as he knows how many calories are in them and he can just pop them in the microwave at work, i had one in the freezer for him but forgot to take it out last night, so he had a tin of tomato makeral with a pouch rice... not something i could eat bleargh x I am going to try and start making him more lunches again as the only reason he stopped was because i kept making salads and he was not impressed at all Lol x Thanks dinner was yummy and the only comment from the bf was that he would have preferred 'proper' roast potatoes as opposed to baby potatoes roasted, i had a feeling he would say this as he has a thing against baby potatoes for some reason? maybe they are not manly enough? lol x How have you been food wise today? x I have had far too many snacks, i need to go to the shop tomorrow for carrots, cucumber and fruit, as i have run out and so have an excuse to eat biscuits instead for a snack =/

Haha so funny you should say that! My hubby doesn't like baby potatoes either so he says but if I cook them he eats them! :/ do you use that fry light stuff for roasting your potatoes?

I can do omlette & pancakes :D one of only things I can do, ooh and baking buns, brownies etc but that's no use when you are dieting!

I've done Okish food wise I suppose stayed in my calories but did have chip butty for dinner at the cafe hehe!

Are you on myfitnesspal? Add me if you like then you can see how naughty I am for snacks lol my username is geraldineo1!

I found a free 7 day trial pass for the gym so aqua aerobics was free today, bonus!! Plus I am having a gym induction fri & taking Maisie swimming on Sunday :D all for free yehy xx

What do all the numbers at the bottom of your signature mean by the way? X

Haha so funny you should say that! My hubby doesn't like baby potatoes either so he says but if I cook them he eats them! :/ do you use that fry light stuff for roasting your potatoes?

I can do omlette & pancakes :D one of only things I can do, ooh and baking buns, brownies etc but that's no use when you are dieting!

I've done Okish food wise I suppose stayed in my calories but did have chip butty for dinner at the cafe hehe!

Are you on myfitnesspal? Add me if you like then you can see how naughty I am for snacks lol my username is geraldineo1!

I found a free 7 day trial pass for the gym so aqua aerobics was free today, bonus!! Plus I am having a gym induction fri & taking Maisie swimming on Sunday :D all for free yehy xx

Ha ha, that is funny the bf will eat them too just moans lol x

ooo pancakes, i miss them, although the GF option is not too bad x

Well done for staying within your calories =)

I have sent you a request on MFP x

Wow that is really good, i wish i had the confidence to go to the gym on my own x

If i can lose 3lb in October i will be half way to my goal, how exciting is that =)

That IS exciting!! And 3lb isn't a ridiculous amount in a month. I'm aiming for 7 in October which probably means it will be 5 as usual!!

And it sounds like you are a good wifey!

I'd like the opportunity to be a good wifey!! ?

Back