BinkyBonk needs to lose weight...

If i can lose 3lb in October i will be half way to my goal, how exciting is that =)

That's awesome well done! Will take me a long time to get to half way! X

That IS exciting!! And 3lb isn't a ridiculous amount in a month. I'm aiming for 7 in October which probably means it will be 5 as usual!! And it sounds like you are a good wifey! I'd like the opportunity to be a good wifey!! ?

Fingers crossed I can get 3lb as you know my weight loss is a bit random x

5lb would be a great loss as you are so close now x

It will happen Hun, I think things have a funny way of working themselves out x x

That's awesome well done! Will take me a long time to get to half way! X

Thanks waffle, it has taken me 5/6 months to get here, just remember to take it one day at a time and you will get there, I still have a way to go yet and still need to get rid of my tummy as that is my horrible area, it is getting a bit smaller though :)

Yehy well happy for you binks! :D well done xx

I also got my certificate through the post and got my distinction for my business degree yey, all the hard work has paid off..... Today is a happy day :D

Awesome!!! Are you going to be looking for a different job then hun? X

Congrats on weightloss and degree distinction! What a good day!

Regarding your tummy, are you doing any exercises ? I don't want to sound preachy but honestly the exercises I have been doing have 100% made a difference - I can nearly see ab muscles - they're starting to peep through for the first time in my life :D

Back