BinkyBonk needs to lose weight...

BinkyBonk

Gold Member
Hi everyone,

I am BinkyBonk, I am 26 and my weight was consistently 10st for the first four years with my bf, however a busy 18 months have seen us both put on a lot of weight.

I am going to use CC and exercise to change my lifestyle and make positive changes that i can continue long term and hopefully return to my previous weight.

I am using the Fitness Pal App to monitor my calorie intake each day and the Map my walk App to monitor the distance and calories i burn each walk in the evenings.

My weight loss so far-

Week one -3.5lb
Week two -1.5lb
Week three -1lb
Total- 6lb

I am starting this diary to try and keep myself on track during my weight loss journey and help anyone else along the way that i can x

Today was a lot easier than i thought it was going to be...

I have kept to my calories, at 4pm i really wanted a snack but just told myself it wasn't too long until i would be having dinner. When that stopped working i got up and bleached the kitchen and put a load of washing on. By the time i finished it was time for dinner, i enjoyed it even more knowing I was well under my calories for the day.

My exercise has also been good today, after dinner I put my headphones in, music up loud and just let my feet do the walking, I walked for a three miles. I followed the same route as yesterday and think I will keep doing so to compare my speed. I hope I will get quicker as I get fitter and thinner...

Inspiration is not happening, i can not focus on my assignment and have been trying for hours...Time for a break going to clean as that always helps me feel better and then go for a walk i think to clear my head and burn some calories. Hopefully tonight I will be able to focus enough to finish this one.

Food wise I have only had a bowl of rice crispies so far and am not feeling hungry yet, hopefully cleaning will work up my appetite =)

Okay so I did not snack on cheese, thank goodness. Decided to have a salad while our Lasagne was cooking and it filled me up so much that I only ate half of my usual portion =)

I didn't have my walk today as my bf needed help changing his windscreen wipers... Apparently he is able to take them off but not put them back on, after thirty minutes of letting him try and attach them i offered to try and five minutes later both were in place while he stands in awe.... * does a little dance*

So... i haven't been as careful with calories today, weekends are so much harder. Going for a long walk tomorrow to try and burn off some of this weekends calories and going to try harder this week.

I did manage to finish an assignment today so that has made me feel positive ready to start the next one tomorrow =/

Today we walked to our friends in the sunshine to burn off some of my extra calories from the weekend. I had a lovely time with our friends and tried to be very careful with the BBQ food I ate so I don't think i went over my calories of the day and it filled me up for the day.

We also walked home in the pouring rain to start burning off the calories today =)

I weighed myself this morning...

Week one -3.5lb
Week two -1.5lb
Week three -1lb
Week four -1lb
Total - 7lb

Going to try and work harder at sticking to my calories this week to increase my weight loses each week =)

Yesterday my friend cam around for the afternoon, meaning that i was distracted from snacking, so my calories were within my allowance yesterday =)

I didn't have time for a walk yesterday as I had to work on an assignment as i am determined to hand it in today, but I did scrub my bathroom and kitchen and did all of my cleaning so hoping i still burned off a few calories.

So pleased to get an assignment in today... am sure it will be short lived as i am starting the next one tomorrow, but for tonight I am happy.

Met my friend and had another walk and a chat this evening =)

My bf looked at our food shops for the last few weeks and said we are spending a lot, hoping losing weight will help reduce our weekly shop as I am eating less rubbish food, although healthy food is much more expensive =( we will see...

Hey bunny! I just realised I don't follow your diary! I chat to you so much I didn't realise sorry :( how's you? X

I'm only 9-5 which is one Of my shorter shifts... 9-11 is easy, 11-3 is really tough and by the time I go to my person at 3pm I'm so worn out I just want to finish... My last person is generally ok but it's just finding him as he tends to wander about the streets! It's my support work job tomorrow btw lol!
I've been watching once upon a time and going to read my book for a wee bit now :) x

Back