BinkyBonk needs to lose weight...

Well I have had a lovely couple of days with my family sat in the garden, enjoying the sunshine and having a BBQ =)

Calorie wise not sure as i didn't count while I was there but think i need to be super strict this week in order to see a loss hmmm...

Going to try and up my water intake and limit myself to one can of coke a day, I will be trying to stop altogether soon, not sure how that will go tbh =S

Oh I saw on the forecast about the rain how rubbish!! How has your weekend been? x

Today me and the bf met our friends to spend the afternoon in the sunshine having lunch and drinks, It took five outfit changes before I was ready to go out today as I am definitely having a 'fat day' =(

But when they all had burgers and I was so good and had a chicken and bacon salad that was under 700 calories (and the lowest on the menu) I am so glad I did as it was delicious and felt good being the healthy one =)

I am determined to be really good with my calories this week as I am feeling really low about my weight this week x

That's brilliant! Well don't on staying strong! Xx

I have managed to sleep at normal time the last two nights so woke up this morning feeling nice and refreshed and looking at the sunshine always helps =)

I spent the morning writing assignments and then went to the pub with the bf for lunch, just sat ready to do more assignments boooooo!! =(

Back