BinkyBonk needs to lose weight...

I help vulnerable people who live in the community: cerebal palsy, autism, visually impaired and various other learning difficulties and mental health needs... Sometimes I get a wee skive and get to go to pics or for dinner with them... I'm currently sitting outside the shift I said was harder and he's not came out yet (not for the first time) so I might get a half day lol can't force him out! My first service users mum made me a coffee and fed me biscuits with philladelphia in it for breakfast so I'm not all that hungry yet... Got a sandwich with me just incase!

Yeah the tv series is good... I'm just at the end is season 1.... It's people from fairy tale world have been transported to modern America and don't know who they really are... Except the wicked witch ;)

I'm reading the last book in the matched series it's a bit like divergent... Do you read much? X

That is what i thought,it sounds really interesting and at least your day is broken up so it stays interesting? I loved being a Nanny as i had different families which made my week go fast =)

Was it at least nice weather while you were sitting and waiting?

That's nice of them to make you breakfast, I used to love garlic Boursin on Ritz crackers, the gluten free crackers do not taste the same boo Lol

I might have to look into that one as i love watching series, My favorite's at the moment is NCIS and Big Bang Theory, they are helping me get through these assignents.

I can usually read a book a day but with my assignments i don't get to read as much =(

I love reading crime books and again once i find an author i like i usually read as many of them as i can My favorite's are- James Patterson, Mark Bilingham and more recently Sharon Bolton and Harry Bingham.

Currently have Sophie Kinsella's Wedding night to read as i wanted something light to read, just need some time now x

What do you usually read? x

Thank you it is just what i had around the house, i really want some crisps so bad... it is five minutes walk each way but it is dark and i am a wuss =(

Going to have a bowl of rice crispies instead, hopefully the crunch will help tonight and I will get some crisps tomorrow to have in the evening =)

I weighed myself this morning and have lost half a pound, I am really pleased as I haven't had any walks for three days and have had chocolate this week as well, so very glad not to have gained anything =)

Week one -3.5lb
Week two -1.5lb
Week three -1lb
Week four -1lb
Week five -0.5lb
Total - 7.5lb

Back