BinkyBonk needs to lose weight...

Haven't seen him much as he was working today but he is on his way home now and am sure we'll have fun tonight for our friend's birthday.

For hangover food tomorrow we have pepsi max, reduced fat homous and crackerbread plus some dark chocolate. Old me would have had tons of junk lined up!!

You got much planned this weekend?x

Which dress did you decide on? x

Well done on the food, being organised definitely helps doesn't it x

I am currently spring cleaning my way through my flat, it always makes me feel even happier =)

Tomorrow I am spending the day with my friend who is nannying for the day and wants me to go with them to Boomerang =)

Sunday I am hoping to convince the bf to go shopping for the day as i want to buy him something for being so supportive while i have been studying and then i will be packing as we are going to Paignton for the week to celebrate me finishing... So excited as it is our first holiday on our own together he he x

Todays Food Diary-

My plan was to get a take away and have lots of treats but think i managed to do really well and decided to make more sensible choices, still had a treat day with my snacks but within my calories.

Breakfast Too nervous handing my final assignment in so only had squash

Lunch Cooked chicken, Salad bowl with a little light salad cream ~ 300 cal

Dinner Cooked chicken with green beans, peas, sweetcorn and carrots ~ 250 cal

Snacks 5x glasses of squash ~ 20 cal Can of coca cola ~ 140 cal Walkers crisps ~ 170 cal Milky way twin ~ 192 cal

Total ~ 1,072 cal

I also walked for five miles which would burn ~ 482 cal

I weighed myself this morning and i am between 11,11 and 11,12 which means i am back to where i was before centre parcs after only two days of being good, am so pleased...

Now need to focus and try to stick to my calories while in Paignton with the bf so i can continue losing, easier said than done but we will also be walking everywhere and they have an onsite swimming pool so hoping to make the most of it with a morning swim to make up for the treats i will probably having =)

Thank you i had a great evening, we watched 22 Jump street and it was very funny, it was the last showing so we had dinner first at Frankie and Benny and I discovered (thanks to the helpful waitress) that they have a GF menu and it had lots of variety, but the best bit was i made healthy low cal choices and it was yummy =)

Today's Food Diary

Breakfast 400ml no sugar squash ~ 4 cal

Lunch (me and the bf ate out) cooked chicken and pepper skewer with rice and a side salad with dressing ~ 450 cal

Dinner (me and my friend ate out) omelet with tomato, onion, pepper and cheese with a side salad (i didn't eat the jacket potato, too full) ~ 500 cal

Snacks 4 glasses of squash ~ 16 cal 1 pint diet coke ~ 8 cal 1/2 pint diet coke ~ 4 cal pick a mix at the cinema, only had a quarter (gave the rest to my bf when i got home) ~ 200 cal??

Total ~ 1,182

I walked five miles to town and back with the bf so another 480 cal burned today =)

Woke up feeling excited, so have packed ready to leave for Paignton tomorrow :)

Just watching Big Bang theory and having my lunch...

i bought me and my bf salads yesterday from Waitrose and am so impressed, not only is it GF (i find it so hard to find a salad that doesn't have pasta or croutons in it), but both me and my partner really enjoyed it, it was filling and the best bit was it is only 311 cal :D

Today's food Diary

Breakfast 400 ml of no added sugar squash ~ 4 cal

Lunch Waitrose salad (lettuce, cucumber, peas, beans and spinach with ham, egg and potato salad with a mustard dressing) ~ 311 cal

Dinner Sirloin steak fried with fat cut off and chips (i have run out of vegetables and didn't realize booooooo:() ~ 500 cal

Snacks 5x glasses of squash ~ 20 cal 2x Handful of dark, milk and white chocolate sunflower seeds ~ 300 cal

Total ~ 1,135 cal

I have enough calories left for a cup of tea later but will need to go on another five mile walk this evening if i want my brownie, going to see how i feel after dinner hmmm...

Hiya, I hope you don't mind me sneaking into your diary to have a peek at your food :)
I make smoothies a lot so in intrigued to see what you use :) xx

Back