BinkyBonk needs to lose weight...

Glad you had a nice time. Did you steal a meerkat??? Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

How was the Zoo trip! :) Yes back on it focusing xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thank you hun hopefully i will start seeing a loss soon x

u will aslog as ur sticking to the calories and light activity. its causing a deficit and u absoloutely will xx =]

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I went to college today and was in the library and time flew by until it was 2pm at which point i realised as i was in a rush this morning i had not had anything to eat or drink.... so went to the cafeteria and they had no GF options =( ended up with chips and beans, not very healthy or tasty but was my only option and ate half of it =/

Have avoided fizzy pop and chocolate for ages so feeling like i am doing a lot better and have a yummy salad for tomorrows lunch =)

I also went for another three mile walk today, going to up to two walks a day as soon as I finish my degree next week eeek x

Had a lovely walk into town to college in the sunshine this morning and met my friend for a drink, it was lovely to catch up but made a huge mistake of sitting on the grass which made my hayfever flare up boooooooo =(

Sneezed my way through the library to get a book out, had about ten people ask if i was okay lol

Walked home in the sunshine and am now working hard to finish this assignment....

Just read through your diary - I love the sound of your smoothies, much more adventurous than I am with mine! You are right about too much banana overpowering them though.

Back