BinkyBonk needs to lose weight...

Wahoo!!! Nice one BinkyBonk!!! Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks peeps x

Food diary today

Breakfast 800ml no added sugar squash ~ 8 cal

Lunch Sainsbury salad (rice, courgette, tomato, pepper, beans and chicken) ~ 280 cal

Dinner (we ate on the sea front) Tuna steak with mixed leaves, cucumber, tomato, grated carrot, green beans, boiled egg and a basil and lemon dressing and a few potato cubes ~ 400 cal

Snacks squash x 4 glasses ~ 16 cal Pom bear bag of crisps ~ 95 cal innocent smoothie strawberry and banana small ~ 80 cal 1 1/2 scoop I've cream with white choc chips ~ 300 cal handful of bf Doritos :( ~ 150 cal

Total ~ 1,329 cal

Went a little over because of the Doritos :( but for first day of holiday I think I have done well

We walked to the town centre and back which were quite steep so 4 miles walking ~ 412 cal burned

We have had lovely sunshine, been given a free upgrade to a bigger caravan and had our dinner on the sea front on the restaurant balcony, feeling very happy and relaxed and pleased to have pretty much kept to my calories :)

Hey your doing fab!! It's great when your in "the zone" what are you upto tomorrow? X

We woke up early today but the weather was not great so we decided to have breakfast on site (I am generally not a breakfast person but the bf really wanted to and once I smell bacon I have to have one lol). Was really careful with what I ate and cut all the fat off the bacon and the bf had my toast and hash brown as I can't eat them so calorie wise it wasn't too bad :)

We played in the arcade and had a look around the shop after now just relaxing with a nice cup of tea, hoping the weather picks up this afternoon so we can walk to town for our dinner and ice cream they have over 60 flavours to chose from :D

Sounds like you're having a great time - well done on the breakfast too!
Mmm I'd also like to know what flavour ice cream you chose :D he he x

What a great afternoon, we walked all the way along the seafront about three miles of steep hills but the views were totally worth it and burning off lots of calories of course.

Todays food diary

Breakfast two bacon without fat, 1/2 sausage, fried egg, baked beans and a small carton of apple juice~ 400 cal

Lunch a cup of tea and a bag of Pom bear crisps ~ 135 cal

Dinner 1 & 1/2 bowls of lettuce, cucumber, grated carrot, sweet corn, sliced peppers and French dressing, a jacket potato (skin only) with grated cheese, a few of bf chips ~ 350 cal

Snacks 3 no added sugar squash ~ 12 cal a cup of tea ~ 40 cal a scoop of ice cream with white choc chips ~ 250 cal pint of diet coke ~ 4 cal

Total 1,191

we walked six miles up hills burning 496 cal

Hey minis,

todays flavours were cherry and white chocolate ice cream with white choc chip and the bf had clotted cream and toffee and caramel crunch, they were all delicious and we are them walking along the seafront, bliss x

PS sorry for rubbish spacing in post above my phone was having a moment lol x

I am amazed I am keeping to them too, I am using my fitness pal to work it all out and having what I want, just thinking about it more and having one scoop of ice cream isn't too naughty and is just the right amount :)

i have had a cup of tea and a bag of Pom bear crisps this evening so am about 100 calories over but am burning so many off walking I am letting it go lol x

Back