BinkyBonk needs to lose weight...

Question minis...

How does it work if I am burning calories through exercise each day? Am I meant to eat some extra calories or do I stick to my allowance? X

Also I set my calories as 1200 and on here people are talking about a TDEE?! So I googled it and mine came back 1900 which taking of 20% would actually be 1520 calories? So would it be better if I eat more? Little confused lol x

Honestly it probably would be better if you ate more to start with as you at 1200 can't drop your calories as you lose weight. Where as if you start with more you can. Go on to mfp and put it maybe to lose 1lb or 1.5lb and go by that maybe.

Some people eat calories back some don't. You have to do what works for you I guess. X

Sent from my GT-I8190 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Myfitnesspal has a habit of trying to starve people.

You might be fine but I hit a major plateau a few years ago by eating too few calories, then I fell off the wagon and re-gained 5 stone.

Eat more, it's good for you. Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Aww I love the zoo!!! Take loads of pictures... Especially the penguins if there is any? ;) haha xxx

I'm the same binkybonk I don't want to be eating too little calories to lose weight so I'm gonna see how I do on what I eat at the moment and if it's not working I may up them :) x

Glad you are having a good holiday - that ice cream sounds delish!
That whole TDEE thingy confuses me no end. But I do agree with eating a bit more, especially if you have exercised. You just kinda have to judge how your own body responds I guess!

Really appreciate everyone's advice, thank you peeps x

Today has been so nice, we had a lazy morning and then walked to Paignton zoo, there were no penguins I am afraid x

We had a KFC for lunch on the way and then spent four hours walking around the zoo, it was so much fun, then we walked to the town centre and got our ice creams...

Tonight's choice was coconut that had grated coconut in it and white choc chips and the bf had caramel cookie and honeycomb crunch :D

we walked back to the caravan all along the coast :)

Today's food diary

Breakfast cup of tea ~ 40 cal 500ml no added sugar squash ~ 4 cal

Lunch KFC salad with Italian dressing with a quarter of bf chips and a diet coke ~ 410 cal

Dinner Morrison's vegetable sushi ~ 320 cal

Snacks a bottle of Drench squash ~ 86 cal 1 scoop coconut ice cream and white choc chip ~ 250 cal some of bf apple and mango slush puppy ~ 120 cal a handful of chips on the sea front ~ 250 cal

Total ~ 1,480 cal

We have walked ten miles today burning off ~ 987 cal :)

So today is our last day in Paignton, we walked along the coast to the sea front and then into town and caught the steam train and then the ferry to Dartmouth, the views were stunning and it was so hot all day, it meant eating has been a little erratic today but am not worrying too much as it's the last day of holiday and we have walked another eight miles today :D

Ice cream on the way back was coconut again as it was so amazing and a am glad I chose it again, the bf chose lemon sorbet x

Today's food diary

Breakfast cup of tea ~ 40 cal 500 ml of no added sugar squash ~ 4 cal

Lunch cooked chicken, apple and grape snack bag, s&v crisps and Capri sun ~ 450 cal

Dinner tuna mayo salad ~ 240 cal

Snacks 1scoop ice cream and white choc drop ~ 250 cal chicken fried rice ~ 475 cal

Total 1,459 cal

we walked over eight miles burning 740 cal :)

Back