BinkyBonk needs to lose weight...

Well done :) what day do you weigh in? X

Today's food diary

Breakfast 1 litre no added sugar squash ~ 8 cal

Lunch chicken, dairylea and GF cracker, sweet and salty popcorn ~ 411 cal

Dinner chicken and tomato sausages and vegetables ~ 333 cal

Snacks Pom bear, chocolate, chicken and vegetables, squash x 5 ~ 364 cal

Total 1,116 calories

I did a three mile Leslie walk this afternoon and a two mile Leslie walk this evening burning 458 calories :)

Attachments

• image-1416234797.jpg
    image-1416234797.jpg
    486.1 KB · Views: 11
Your diary sounds nice...what's the chicken and tomato sausages? And can I ask a daft question... What's a Leslie walk.. Did I miss this web I went AWOL or did you miss me so much you named a walk after me? :p

We went to a local market in town a couple of weeks ago and they were selling chicken sausages, I had never had them before but they are so tasty and lower fat and calories than beef sausages. We bought chicken and leek, chicken and tomato, and we still have chicken and apricot to try :)

That's not daft, Leslie walks are a fitness regime on you tube, she does 1 to five mile options, she does warm up and cool down and they all use four steps walking on the spot, side steps, kicks forwards and kick backwards. They are a really good workout for indoors in a smaller space and I love them, I started on normal two mile one and have now tried fast three mile and four mile ones :) if you type 'Leslie Sansone walk' into you tube it comes up with them, I recommend the two mile one to begin, it is most popular and still my favourite even though I try different ones :)

Your diary sounds nice...what's the chicken and tomato sausages? And can I ask a daft question... What's a Leslie walk.. Did I miss this web I went AWOL or did you miss me so much you named a walk after me? :p

Ps yes, you need to come on here more, did wonder where you had gone :) and didn't know your name was Leslie x

Ohh they sound lovely let me know how the last one is? So do you do the walking in your house? I might try it because I can feel I'm not as fit as I used to be and once I go back to Uni I will be walking more but it will help at the moment :)

I will do, am going to be upset when they have gone, will have to search to see where I can get more from x

Yes I do it in the lounge or bedroom depending on if the bf is home, I like it as you can do then anytime and the two mile only takes thirty minutes, the three mile 45 etc. I feel much stronger already and there is an article online saying after three weeks you get more toned, lose weight, feel better and I really do, so much so I have started doing two a day :)

Ahh I just looked it up and skipped forward a bit... Is it as scary as it looks and do you feel it helps? I sometimes get embarrassed excersizing outside so this would be perfect x

It isn't scary because if moves are too hard you just go back to walking and wait for the next move, I thought it looked hard but I haven't had to stop yet which is good, the two mile normal walk is the one with her on her own and she is in red and black I think, is that the one you are looking at? X

Back