BinkyBonk needs to lose weight...

You are such a wee housework whizz! I need to take a leaf out of your book haha x

I really enjoy cleaning and do it everyday as it seems to get messy so quickly :/

I hate washing up though x

I am so hungry today, can't stop eating which is rubbish, am hoping I am burning some calories while cleaning x

Popping in to say hi :) I should have done more housework less sitting watching tv :eek:

Hey *waves*

I do my cleaning while watching a dvd on the laptop and carry it room to room so it can distract me while I work :)

I am on the lounge now so going to put normal Tv back onto spur me on whilst cleaning the lounge :)

I do the same with my iPad hence my Netflix/sky go obsession :D but today I just can't be bothered! Have boiled my pillowcase as had moisturiser on and didn't come out in the normal wash. Hope it's better now!

I do the same with my iPad hence my Netflix/sky go obsession :D but today I just can't be bothered! Have boiled my pillowcase as had moisturiser on and didn't come out in the normal wash. Hope it's better now!

I am looking into Netflix trial :) I love Sky x

Oh you need to get netflix binkybonk! It's so good, especially as you're into your series like me :) xx

I am weighing up the enjoyment I will get, as I do enjoy series... against the amount of 'I told you so's' I will get from the bf who has been going I about it for months lol x

I am weighing up the enjoyment I will get, as I do enjoy series... against the amount of 'I told you so's' I will get from the bf who has been going I about it for months lol x
Ah yes that's a fair point - is it worth the boyfriend being like "what did I tell you bla bla " lol xx

You've been on a roll today hun, throw me over some of your energy and motivation please ;) x

I have eaten too much today and yesterday feeling a bit down I think because my weight loss for August has been rubbish so far, I need to up the exercise again I think because although it means I have small losses I was toning and could see a difference, need to get back on it as only a few weeks until centre parcs :)

Going to do a Leslie walk now to get back on it x

Come round my house if you like cleaning so much - :D to me it is a necessary evil.

What is your new Avator?

I have stopped cleaning the lounge for now, we had inspiration fish and minted peas for dinner :)

The bf came home with new sand coloured bathroom tiles that were reduced to clear so we have now got them ready now for when we can afford to do the bathroom.... I am pleased he didn't come home with a new bath yet though lol x

Ha ha ha, that's the kind of thing my boyfriend would do!!!

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back