BinkyBonk needs to lose weight...

Hi Binky, you are sounding so happy and I am happy you are happy! Hope you get that extension cord. I always loved gardening, especially when it really needed it. Lovely feeling of satisfaction at the end of the day. At the moment I still have a lot of wild flowers amongst the cultivated ones all around the patio. Wild flowers are quite lovely. We have lots of bees which is great but not so many butterflies which is a pity. Years ago we had loads of them especially on the buddleia. Hope you can get the garden done soon. :)

Hi Binky, you are sounding so happy and I am happy you are happy! Hope you get that extension cord. I always loved gardening, especially when it really needed it. Lovely feeling of satisfaction at the end of the day. At the moment I still have a lot of wild flowers amongst the cultivated ones all around the patio. Wild flowers are quite lovely. We have lots of bees which is great but not so many butterflies which is a pity. Years ago we had loads of them especially on the buddleia. Hope you can get the garden done soon. :)

Thank you my lovely, ours is still overgrown so my first aim is to get the grass down to a normal height, I have pots that I want to fill with flowers but that will be next year now and I need to empty my vegetable box to try again next year :)

It is lovely you have lots of Beas as they are struggling at the minute, I love butterfly's too, I am hoping to do a border and look up plants that encourage them both into the garden but again that will be next year now x

I'm so jealous, I can't even keep grass alive!!!

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Good for you... I've just woken up from a nap, lol!!! Lazy bint!!! Xxx

Hell yeah, I loves a nap!!! Got a funny ear ache so didn't sleep well last night, I've made up for it now!

How was your walk? Xxx

Round 1........ Binky (& strimmer) VS the garden

Well peeps, we have just completed round one of the garden, it is starting to look better already compared to before =)

I didn't like seeing the little frogs in their though, luckily the bf moved them away as and when we saw them and we haven't done the last foot of grass today so hoping the froggies will have hopped safely away by then x

Only stopped as it is going to rain in a minute x

Attachments

• image-4012896374.jpg
    image-4012896374.jpg
    817 KB · Views: 41
  • image-2070848121.jpg
    image-2070848121.jpg
    775.4 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
Good Luck with the garden :eek:

I don't watch bake off as I want to eat cake when I see it.

Raining here at the moment and looks like it is set in for the day.

Going to give the new DVD's by Denise Austin a go in a while, especially the Pilates one.

Good Luck with the garden :eek: I don't watch bake off as I want to eat cake when I see it. Raining here at the moment and looks like it is set in for the day. Going to give the new DVD's by Denise Austin a go in a while, especially the Pilates one.
I don't watch it either for that reason lol xx

Hi Binks. Hope you're ok and just busy as usual :)

Good Luck with the garden :eek: I don't watch bake off as I want to eat cake when I see it. Raining here at the moment and looks like it is set in for the day. Going to give the new DVD's by Denise Austin a go in a while, especially the Pilates one.

I am lucky that I can't eat any of the food they bake so I can just enjoy watching it :)

It has been on and off rain today but I have been out walking with the boys as I have worked 7am-7pm today x

Hi Binks. Hope you're ok and just busy as usual :)

I got up at 5.30am today, walked to work for 6.45pm, finished at 7pm talked until 7.30pm, bought a subway salad on the way walking home for dinner and got home at 9pm, so yes a busy day today, am now feeling very tired but am watching a programme about conjoined twins so trying to stay awake to watch the end :)

Have you had a nice day? X

Got this mag at class which has a website = Healthy Food Guide Magazine UK

have a look at it as last month they had a "free from" which would be of interest to you.

Wow that was early for you :) how did you manage it

Back