BinkyBonk needs to lose weight...

Hi hun, I am back. How are you? Xx Sent from my SM-T230 using MiniMins.com mobile app[/QUOTE

Hey Rach, I wrote on your wall as I didn't see this message x

How was it, are you feeling okay now your back? I always feel sad for a while when I get back x

I am okay, lots going on and not all great but trying to keep my head above water, I started a part time job and am trying but struggling to get back on track with CC x

So on Tuesday I went back up to 11st 8.6lb which really upset me :( the good thing is it has spurred me on and am now working hard to get back on track x

Tuesday food diary -

Breakfast 1litre no added sugar squash

Lunch pesto pasta

Dinner Dominos wedges with garlic dip

Snacks Pepsi max 1/2 GF muffin

Total 1400 calories

It was the bf birthday so his family ordered dominos, I can't have pizza and so just had wedges :)

Wednesday food diary -

Breakfast banana and a cup of tea

Lunch subway ham salad

Dinner tuna mayo salad

Snacks pepsi max, walkers crisps, GF muffin

Total - 1,553 calories

I was really hungry so had a bowl of pesto pasta in the evening. I walked four miles to work and three miles doing drop offs and walking to the park burning 545 calories.

Today I weighed again and am back down to 11st 7.2lbs only half a lb to go until I get back to my lowest weight, just need to keep on track :)

Today I met my friend, we walked to town for lunch, I had a tuna jacket and salad :) we looked around the shops and then had a costa hot chocolate, I can't stop drinking these, they really help comfort me when I feel sad but are not good at helping the weight loss lol x

Going to try and have something low calorie for dinner and thinking I might do a Leslie walk in a minute, I haven't done one for ages as I have been walking outside so much :)

Today I weighed again and am back down to 11st 7.2lbs only half a lb to go until I get back to my lowest weight, just need to keep on track :)

Today I met my friend, we walked to town for lunch, I had a tuna jacket and salad :) we looked around the shops and then had a costa hot chocolate, I can't stop drinking these, they really help comfort me when I feel sad but are not good at helping the weight loss lol x

Going to try and have something low calorie for dinner and thinking I might do a Leslie walk in a minute, I haven't done one for ages as I have been walking outside so much :)

Great news on the scales, you'll be there soon enough :) I love Costa hot chocolate, you're right that they're really comforting. Just like everything chocolate related really lol ;) x

Great news on the scales, you'll be there soon enough :) I love Costa hot chocolate, you're right that they're really comforting. Just like everything chocolate related really lol ;) x

Thank you my lovely, I really hope so x

I know, they are literally a hug in a mug :) lol true, but I seem to be able to avoid them more easily, with hot chocolate I am a gonna x

well done binks - back to lowest weight near enough. so close to that magic <24 BMI....!!!

Thank you my lovely x

I have been good today so hopefully see it in the scales soon :)

I am going to try my slow cooker for the first time tomorrow eeek, I am actually really excited, sad I know :)

I have been through my cupboards, fridge and freezer to see what we have to use (rather than spending more money) and have a chicken Provençal slow cooker sachet, have chicken defrosting now and already have the peppers and chopped tomatoes so going to give it ago :)

You can do it hun, it sucks right now but once you see a loss you'll be back on a roll again :) It'll be just the boost that you need. You have done so well. Slow and steady wins the race. Xxx

Thursday food diary -

Breakfast 1 litre no added sugar squash

Lunch Weatherspoon's tuna jacket and salad

Dinner tomato soup with GF Crispbread and light laughing cow

Snacks costa hot chocolate, Metcalfe sweet and salty popcorn

Total - 1,131 calories

I walked to town and back with my friend burning 273 calories :)

My little slow cooker is currently cooking my dinner, hoping it will be tasty, trying to decide what to serve it with hmmm...

I have cleaned everything and currently have the last load of washing on now :) trying to decide what to do, was thinking a walk to town but I don't want to leave my slow cooker on so might sit and relax with my book instead :)

My little slow cooker is currently cooking my dinner, hoping it will be tasty, trying to decide what to serve it with hmmm... I have cleaned everything and currently have the last load of washing on now :) trying to decide what to do, was thinking a walk to town but I don't want to leave my slow cooker on so might sit and relax with my book instead :)
It it helps at all my mum leaves her slow cooker on all day whilst she's at work lol let us know what it's like when you taste it! Xxx

Slow cookers are brilliant! Don't know what I'd do without mine! I must get some syn free slow cooker recipes!

My little slow cooker is currently cooking my dinner, hoping it will be tasty, trying to decide what to serve it with hmmm...

I have cleaned everything and currently have the last load of washing on now :) trying to decide what to do, was thinking a walk to town but I don't want to leave my slow cooker on so might sit and relax with my book instead :)

I also think like that - only put it on when I am staying in - think the whole point of them is to have them on whilst you are out so you can come home to a lovely smell and nice food. :D

Back