BinkyBonk needs to lose weight...

Thank you systema. I'll certainly check it out!

Slow cooked chicken was really yummy on Friday with a bit of rice, it made two meals so we had the rest with chips and cheese yesterday :)

Yesterday I went to the shops and then had a really lovely lazy day with the bf, just what we needed :) I watched X factor which I am getting into this year, plus it gets me excited for Christmas :)

I weighed this morning and am 11st 7lbs so nearly back to lowest :)

Me and the bf have had a relaxing morning, I have done all my cleaning and we have walked into town for lunch :) having a jacket as it is two for £7 and we have no money at the minute, plus it is under 500 calories :)

Slow cooked chicken was really yummy on Friday with a bit of rice, it made two meals so we had the rest with chips and cheese yesterday :) Yesterday I went to the shops and then had a really lovely lazy day with the bf, just what we needed :) I watched X factor which I am getting into this year, plus it gets me excited for Christmas :) I weighed this morning and am 11st 7lbs so nearly back to lowest :) Me and the bf have had a relaxing morning, I have done all my cleaning and we have walked into town for lunch :) having a jacket as it is two for £7 and we have no money at the minute, plus it is under 500 calories :)
Glad the food turned out well :)
Well done on your weighing Hun, I actually found this really interesting site earlier where it's a BMI chart with real people on it. You can see what your height/weight is on there, it's good to see from a different perspective sometimes :) xx

Good luck tomorrow binks xx

Oh no I hope you're ok Hun?
I used to get like that before my work where I worked before, have you spoken to your boss yet? I think you should my lovely, that might help with the anxiety xx

Oh honey I'm sorry you feel like that. Do you have any herbal tea you can drink in the future? I suffer with panic attacks and they really help calm me. I agree with pie, maybe speaking to your boss might help and it'll be a big weight off your shoulders. Big hugs xxx

Oh no I hope you're ok Hun? I used to get like that before my work where I worked before, have you spoken to your boss yet? I think you should my lovely, that might help with the anxiety xx

I am okay now just hate that feeling, I am a nanny so once I am on my own I really enjoy it I just feel really nervous when being 'watched' x

Oh honey I'm sorry you feel like that. Do you have any herbal tea you can drink in the future? I suffer with panic attacks and they really help calm me. I agree with pie, maybe speaking to your boss might help and it'll be a big weight off your shoulders. Big hugs xxx

Thank you my lovely, I have a cold diet coke and that a seems to help, I used to get them too, I have come really far I just have moments of nervousness sometimes x

Aw, I feel your pain - I hate anxiety dreams & mine have started already for my placement crit (a week on Wednesday eek!). I always get anticipatory type nerves before teaching lessons too but when I'm actually doing it I'm fine. Our bodies/minds are so frustrating sometimes!x

Aw, I feel your pain - I hate anxiety dreams & mine have started already for my placement crit (a week on Wednesday eek!). I always get anticipatory type nerves before teaching lessons too but when I'm actually doing it I'm fine. Our bodies/minds are so frustrating sometimes!x

I know it is very frustrating, I am sure you will do a great job next Wednesday x

Back