BinkyBonk needs to lose weight...

Friday's food diary-

11.30am Chicken, GF crispbread and light laughing cow - 453 cal

2.30pm Strawberry SF shake and SF bar - 325 cal

4.30pm snack a jack - 95 cal

6.30pm Omelette with pepper, onion and cheese, a few wedges - 365 cal

9pm Ready made strawberry shake and a SF bar - 325 cal

Total - 1,557 calories

Oh dear am over again today, i literally can't stop eating but am making sensible choices so hoping that it will be okay...

I am really hoping i can lose another lb soon as i am not doing very well again this month, I am trying to exercise and am walking everywhere but am scared to do my Leslie Sansone walks as think they might make the pain worse, might have to risk it and see if it makes a difference x

Here to sub your diary will have a big read tomorrow :)

So the weekend is here and that usually means naughty food but last night me and the bf avoided the take away last night and had a healthy omelet instead, we did have a few wedges but my logic is that the damage will be far less than a take away =)

We have had a lazy morning together and are spending the afternoon listening to music and reading together, it is so nice to have some quality time together =)

We are hopefully meeting our friends and walking to our local for a drink, well they will have a drink i will have a diet coke as i don't drink, i am telling myself that i must have a diet coke and not full fat. We all used to have burgers at the pub but we are trying to be good so i am going to cook lamb meatballs with mediterranean veg and a bit of feta cheese before we go =)

I am still really enjoying my shakes, i ran out of milk last night and had to have a ready made one that i had bought but i really don't like the taste even though it is the same strawberry flavour =( I also have found my tummy is not as happy after having them so going to try and stick to making them fresh from now on.

I am planning to carry on for at least another week to see how i go, i like the simple method of making the shakes, it is really convenient and while I don't plan to do it long term i am liking the change short term, i am eating more fruit and vegetables and have already lost a lb so it is helping so far =)

I hear you on the whole '26/low confidence/don't try new things' front. Although I'll soon be the 27 year old letting that happen :\. x

I hear you on the whole '26/low confidence/don't try new things' front. Although I'll soon be the 27 year old letting that happen :\. x

Me too, it is very frustrating being the one to hold yourself back :(

We go to centre parcs in a couple of weeks and some of us want to go on quad bikes but I am scared to as never done it before :(

Had a Big read now, I love your diary! You do sound like me in some ways, especially the cleaning lol! I've tried slim fast before and done well on it so I might have a go on it for a few weeks see if I can get this last 7lb of baby weight off if it's still on offer at Superdrug do you know? I love that your totally honest about your naughty days too :)
Big well done on the loss this week xx

I am the same about trying new things Hun, I think it's my anxiety aswell as my insecurity. I find that sometimes you have to just force yourself to do it and it shows you that actually nothing terrible happened and you're fine and you can do it again. If you ever need any advice feel free to message me as I've been in the same situation so many times and I know how hard it is. Big hugs xxx

I am quite the opposite - will try anything once - unless it means being off the floor. I hate flying and am very nervous (once sat in an airport in tears because I saw the plane land, unloaded the passengers and they loaded our luggage on it and told us to board it - they never even looked to see if anything had fallen off it on the way there :eek: ) but know that if I want to go anywhere I have to do it, but still hate it.

Had a Big read now, I love your diary! You do sound like me in some ways, especially the cleaning lol! I've tried slim fast before and done well on it so I might have a go on it for a few weeks see if I can get this last 7lb of baby weight off if it's still on offer at Superdrug do you know? I love that your totally honest about your naughty days too :) Big well done on the loss this week xx

I always clean, am about to do a deep clean as I have a couple of hours :)

How long did you do SF for and how much did you loose? If you don't mind me asking x

I am doing it for another two weeks until I go to centre parcs, will see after but am thinking I might carry it on when I return as really enjoying it :)

Yes Superdrug still have a third off everything but boots is back to full price, tesco are two tins for £9 x

I am the same about trying new things Hun, I think it's my anxiety aswell as my insecurity. I find that sometimes you have to just force yourself to do it and it shows you that actually nothing terrible happened and you're fine and you can do it again. If you ever need any advice feel free to message me as I've been in the same situation so many times and I know how hard it is. Big hugs xxx

I am just a worrier and with everything going on the lack of control is making me worry a lot more x

Thank you, big hugs back x

I am quite the opposite - will try anything once - unless it means being off the floor. I hate flying and am very nervous (once sat in an airport in tears because I saw the plane land, unloaded the passengers and they loaded our luggage on it and told us to board it - they never even looked to see if anything had fallen off it on the way there :eek: ) but know that if I want to go anywhere I have to do it, but still hate it.

Wish I had that ability my lovely, I am trying to be that way and was doing really well until a few personal things changed so a bit unsettled again at the minute, I will keep trying x x

Bet you are pleased you can drive to Spain and back then :) are you having a nice day x

I always clean, am about to do a deep clean as I have a couple of hours :) How long did you do SF for and how much did you loose? If you don't mind me asking x I am doing it for another two weeks until I go to centre parcs, will see after but am thinking I might carry it on when I return as really enjoying it :) Yes Superdrug still have a third off everything but boots is back to full price, tesco are two tins for £9 x

Hiya! Want to come and do my house lol? Before my little one came along I was constantly cleaning, but now I don't have as much time to clean but I still clean at every opportunity I get!
I think I only lost about half a stone, but I didn't do it for long, about 3 weeks?
I've done it a few times when I've wanted to lose a bit quickly!
Ooh centre parks, lovely x

Hiya! Want to come and do my house lol? Before my little one came along I was constantly cleaning, but now I don't have as much time to clean but I still clean at every opportunity I get! I think I only lost about half a stone, but I didn't do it for long, about 3 weeks? I've done it a few times when I've wanted to lose a bit quickly! Ooh centre parks, lovely x

Lol I have enough to do with mine x

Ooo that would be a good amount, I have been on it a week and have two more so hoping I will get down closer to 11st before my week away :) I know we love it there x

Do you think you will try SF again? X

Lol I have enough to do with mine x Ooo that would be a good amount, I have been on it a week and have two more so hoping I will get down closer to 11st before my week away :) I know we love it there x Do you think you will try SF again? X

Haha I have moved into a house with 3 bathrooms now, just making more work for myself, our first place was a flat with 1 bathroom, then we had 2 bathrooms & now we have an ensuite, bathroom & downstairs toilet argh!!

I'm sure you will do it as long as u stick to it and stay in your calories... I set myself a goal & I have 3 weigh-ins left to lose 7lb so if I don't get a good loss this week u reckon I'll do it for 2 weeks see if I can shift that last bit before my goal date x

Haha I have moved into a house with 3 bathrooms now, just making more work for myself, our first place was a flat with 1 bathroom, then we had 2 bathrooms & now we have an ensuite, bathroom & downstairs toilet argh!! I'm sure you will do it as long as u stick to it and stay in your calories... I set myself a goal & I have 3 weigh-ins left to lose 7lb so if I don't get a good loss this week u reckon I'll do it for 2 weeks see if I can shift that last bit before my goal date x

Lol we had that problem, we rented a place with two and then three and now we have bought a flat I only have one to do :D the worst was the three places we lived as students, shared bathrooms to clean lol x x

I am using 1400 instead of 1200 and losing weight? Not sure why it's working eating more but it is :)

That sounds like a plan, I hope I lose a few more before holiday x

Back