BinkyBonk needs to lose weight...

Hi Binks, popping in to check on you lol. You're doing brill :) Well done on getting into the healthy BMI range..... Xx

healthy BMI is monumental - so proud xx

Hello lovely, been a bit AWOL this week as I've been at a work conference so just catching up with you! Sounds like you've had a nice week, hope the weekends going well!! Xx

Hello lovely, been a bit AWOL this week as I've been at a work conference so just catching up with you! Sounds like you've had a nice week, hope the weekends going well!! Xx

My week has been good thanks, having a weekend off plan as we are meeting our friends at our local and then coming back to ours for a dominos I think ooops x

My week has been good thanks, having a weekend off plan as we are meeting our friends at our local and then coming back to ours for a dominos I think ooops x

Enjoy it lady!!! Xx

Morning peeps...

Last night we went to the local and we choose to do one of their puzzles, well it was so funny, we had a laugh and it meant we left a lot later than we planned as we were determined to finish this puzzle, pleased to say we completed it :p

We came back to ours and enjoyed a domino's, i had some wedges and chicken and one slice of pizza, so not too bad and i don't feel to poorly after having wheat last night which is a bonus =)

Yesterdays naughty off plan food diary-

12pm ham, pastrami, salami, cheese and pickle and chicken - ?

4pm crackers and cheese -?

12.30am wedges, chicken and a slice of pizza - ?

I also had some chocolate twirl bites so all in all I have no idea on the calories, but had a really good night and i haven't had a night off plan for ages x

Not going to weigh myself today as i know i will be a little up on my normal amount, so will wait a couple of days as i don't want it to ruin my motivation to stay on plan x

Today we have had a lie-in as we didn't get to bed until gone 2am...

I am meeting my friend and going to look around the garden centre and let her little one play on the play area while we have a well needed catch up =)

I might try and curl my hair before i go as i love curling it but it does take a long time as it is so long =)

Back on plan today so will be having my shake when i am hungry, cucumber and carrot sticks, soup for dinner and a shake and bar.... hopefully x

Made myself a new wallpaper binks...

image-260456825.jpg

Jel of the dominos. I'm like an animal with dominos. In the past I've been known to have:

- chicken wings - whole portion
- wedges - whole portion
- garlic bread mini pizza - whole portion
- medium pizza - all of it
- 3 garlic sauce dips

SAVAGE !!

Jel of the dominos. I'm like an animal with dominos. In the past I've been known to have: - chicken wings - whole portion - wedges - whole portion - garlic bread mini pizza - whole portion - medium pizza - all of it - 3 garlic sauce dips SAVAGE !!

Me three minus the chicken wings xx

Oh right eek maybe map my walk is wrong and giving me too many calories then, I am thinking of getting one of them fitbit flexs so I can try and be a bit more accurate hummms but they £70 what do you reckon to things like that? X

I have got one and they are brilliant - wish I had bought it when I first started my weight loss. My OH has left the charger at home and we are away and I am lost without it as it does make me get up of my bum and walk.

This is how to work out the cals used.

http://www.sparkpeople.com/resource/calories_burned.asp

Jel of the dominos. I'm like an animal with dominos. In the past I've been known to have:

- chicken wings - whole portion
- wedges - whole portion
- garlic bread mini pizza - whole portion
- medium pizza - all of it
- 3 garlic sauce dips

SAVAGE !!

Same here :rolleyes::eek:

Back