BinkyBonk needs to lose weight...

Woohoo for lovely losses!! :D You are on a roll! x

What books did you get? I am finding it ok thanks hun. Getting back in to the swing of things. X

I bought want you dead by Peter James and borrowed invisible and cross my heart both by James Patterson :) just need some time to read them now lol x

Glad you are okay and well done getting back in the swing if things x

I have had another lovely day today, I went to physio and got told my half plank and tummy muscles are coming on so well that I can go up to full plank next :)

I bought an innocent smoothie for breakfast and met my friend in town, she had a costa hot chocolate and I ended up having one too eeek, we walked around the park for over an hour with her little one so hoping not too much damage has been done plus we only had lunch at subway and I had a ham salad :)

I have had another lovely day today, I went to physio and got told my half plank and tummy muscles are coming on so well that I can go up to full plank next :) I bought an innocent smoothie for breakfast and met my friend in town, she had a costa hot chocolate and I ended up having one too eeek, we walked around the park for over an hour with her little one so hoping not too much damage has been done plus we only had lunch at subway and I had a ham salad :)

Ooh the plank - a little bit of torture I think :) good work on building up your tummy muscles hun, that's great :) x

Ooh the plank - a little bit of torture I think :) good work on building up your tummy muscles hun, that's great :) x

I have to do it as part of my physio exercises to get my leg working properly again, I have been doing the half plank for three weeks and the difference if huge, I am actually looking forward to bring able to do the plank in a couple of weeks hopefully x

I won't even attempt the plank lol

Honestly I have no core muscles because of my bad leg, when she gave me the exercises I literally thought 'I am never going to walk properly again' but six weeks on and I am getting tummy muscles, my tummy is my worst area!

I think ten minutes of hard work every night is paying off and totally worth it now :)

Good girl binks doing your planks they're supposed to be so good for tummy muscles xxx

Thank you, i just need to keep at it full plank is going to be so hard I bet x

How was your Halloween with your little one? Did the make up look scary x x

Yeah it was fun thanks, she really enjoyed herself and was so tired by the time she went to bed lol I got a few comments about my make up! A few strange looks at me lol xxx

Sorry binks I haven't been keeping up with your diary very well lately, I've been reading it but just not commented, how do you do your half planks hun, I need to start sorting my stomach muscles out xx

Sorry binks I haven't been keeping up with your diary very well lately, I've been reading it but just not commented, how do you do your half planks hun, I need to start sorting my stomach muscles out xx

Don't worry my lovely x

I will attach the diagram the physio drew for me, you basically lift your upper body up on your arms but a half plank allows you to keep your knees down. You lie on your front get in position, then lift and tighten in your tummy muscles, hold for ten seconds, rest then repeat three times in total x

When I started I couldn't do past 8 and my arms shook the whole time, now I can just do ten x 3 and am more stable. She says I can carry on for a few days then do full plank, which just means you lift your knees off too x

Attachments

• image-834604562.jpg
    image-834604562.jpg
    352.9 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
Back