BinkyBonk needs to lose weight...

I have been a little naughty and bought chicken fried rice from the Chinese and some chocolate raisins......ooopsie The good news is that it still isn't too over my calories and I will be back on it tomorrow =) I think having a treat will keep me going again next week =)

Enjoy your treat lovely!! Xx

Thanks peeps, it was very tasty but I am strait back on plan today :)

The bf has eaten the remaining chicken fried rice and chocolate raisins so they aren't even there to tempt me :)

I have changed the bed so we have nice fresh sheets tonight :) I am going to do the washing, put the washing up away, clean the fridge as I haven't done that for a little while and then Hoover, that will be my cleaning done for the weekend as I did lots while the bf was out yesterday :)

Going to do some exercise before I eat today, trying to decide whether to do a level of 30Ds or a Leslie walk hmmm

I have a healthy chicken meal (300 cal) when I get hungry and will be walking to town to get some fruit and veg later as I have run out, so hopefully a nice healthy day planned x

Thanks peeps, it was very tasty but I am strait back on plan today :) The bf has eaten the remaining chicken fried rice and chocolate raisins so they aren't even there to tempt me :) I have changed the bed so we have nice fresh sheets tonight :) I am going to do the washing, put the washing up away, clean the fridge as I haven't done that for a little while and then Hoover, that will be my cleaning done for the weekend as I did lots while the bf was out yesterday :) Going to do some exercise before I eat today, trying to decide whether to do a level of 30Ds or a Leslie walk hmmm I have a healthy chicken meal (300 cal) when I get hungry and will be walking to town to get some fruit and veg later as I have run out, so hopefully a nice healthy day planned x

Well done getting back on it, sounds a perfect day :) xx

You can come round to my house and do some cleaning if you want. I hate it with a passion. Lol Might have a go at the half plank that doesn't look as bad :) I really can't get into exercising again :/

Lol I have enough to do here but I do enjoy the end result that it is worth doing it all :)

Honestly try it, it gets easier and has already made a huge difference to my tummy x

Well done getting back on it, sounds a perfect day :) xx

Thank you waffle, it was a lovely day, I didn't have time to do the exercise video as 1- I had to get all the baby shower things and 2- I spent two hours on the phone to my mom :)

I am not too worried about the exercise as I have only had half a cheese toastie for lunch and a chicken dinner and some gf biscuits so calorie wise I have not done too bad today :)

Thank you waffle, it was a lovely day, I didn't have time to do the exercise video as 1- I had to get all the baby shower things and 2- I spent two hours on the phone to my mom :) I am not too worried about the exercise as I have only had half a cheese toastie for lunch and a chicken dinner and some gf biscuits so calorie wise I have not done too bad today :)

Mmmm cheese toastie yum!! Lol When is the baby shower? Xx

I've ben away for a few days, so just catching up on your diary.

Well done on the exercise, and the diet seems to be going well - good food choices

Good luck for weigh in xx

I am so close to half way on my weight loss journey and only 3.5lbs to lose by Christmas (hopefully) eeeek x

Today's food plan is to have a healthy meal for lunch and I am doing chicken in tomato sauce with med veg for tea =)

I need to do some cleaning this morning, i have no idea how it gets so messy with just two of us lol x

well done!! all those half a pounds certainly add up! If I had lost half a pound a week in October, I'd be in the 8s now. Heavy sigh.

My colleague is sat next to me eating a gooy squidgy brownie the size of a lunchbox.

Back