BinkyBonk needs to lose weight...

Monday's food diary -

Breakfast - costa hot chocolate

Lunch - Tesco healthy chicken, new potato, carrot and green beans

Dinner - Tesco chicken in tomato sauce with sunshine vegetables

Snacks - Pom bear and chocolate.

Total - 1,191 calories

I walked 4 miles today burning 352 calories :)

Monday's food diary - Breakfast - costa hot chocolate Lunch - Tesco healthy chicken, new potato, carrot and green beans Dinner - Tesco chicken in tomato sauce with sunshine vegetables Snacks - Pom bear and chocolate. Total - 1,191 calories I walked 4 miles today burning 352 calories :)

A great day!! Well done

What a wee shame about your neighbour's boyfriend :( She's lucky to have a nice neighbour like you!

Hope the physio is going well lovely x

What a wee shame about your neighbour's boyfriend :( She's lucky to have a nice neighbour like you! Hope the physio is going well lovely x

I know, life can be so hard can't it x x

It is going really well am starting a new set this week to target my core yey :)

How are you x

Hi foods looking good. Hope your feeling a bit brighter now your doing fab . Its lovely when things fit and you feel nice in something x

Hi foods looking good. Hope your feeling a bit brighter now your doing fab . Its lovely when things fit and you feel nice in something x

I still have a lot going on in personal life but feel a lot better and losing weight is definitely helping :)

It is so nice isn't it, I am going to keep trying it on to make sure it is comfortable to wear but fingers crossed :)

How are you and little one? X

Eeeek... I only need to lose 1/2lb to be over half way in my weight loss journey I only need to lose 1lb to of lost 10% of my body weight I only need to lose 2.8lbs to get to 11st by Christmas Feeling positive this week peeps, hoping to achieve all of these by Christmas =D

I love those stats!! I hit three milestones in one day last Wednesday - MAGIC feeling :)

I am feeling so happy at the minute =)

I need to start getting things for Christmas sorted but it is so hard financially boo!

I have already bought my Christmas bags and chocolate boxes for everyone and i have got my sister all of her little gifts so just need to get her main gift and then she is done =) I got my nephew three summer outfits and am going to get him a crab ball/water pool and some colored balls so that he can enjoy these in the summer when he will be 6-9months old =D

Me and the bf decided to go halves on a Soundbar for our lounge as our present to each other for Christmas, we wanted to do this last year but we didn't have enough money so am very excited to get one this Christmas =D plus we got it on offer on amazons black Friday thingy so that was even better he he x

Hoping to met my friend for a Costa and then a long walk around the park so thinking i will have a look around the shops afterwards for inspiration...

Hope everyone is having a lovely day x

Back