BinkyBonk needs to lose weight...

Saying I am too low as I am under 1200 and have exercised?? I thought it was better to not eat the calories back?? Am I ever going to get this right waffle lol x x

Aww bless you, I think you've got it spot on coz most people eat 80% exercise and leave the rest as a buffer just ignore it, it's only a computer generated thing :) if it's making you feel bad mYbe you could write down calories in a diary instead of using mfp xx

I mainly use mfp as a guide to calories & to log my weight as it sometimes says I need to eat more and then sometimes says "you'll lose such an such weight if you carry on eating like this" so I never know which is right lol x
Sounds like you're doing really well binks so don't worry :) xxxx

Yesterdays food diary-

Breakfast - SF strawberry shake - 230 cal

Lunch - Crispbread with light laughing cow and a bag of Quavers - 246 cal

Dinner - Inspiration fish with green vegetables - 197 cal

Snacks - Crispbread and light laughing cow with a bag of quavers, SF bar - 515 cal

Exercise - walking burned 237 calories

Had a rubbish night sleep but still feeling good this morning, going to meet my friend for a Costa this morning but going to incorporate it into my calories and we are going to have a long walk around the park afterwards =)

Thanks peeps, I will fight back against the MFP and be strong, it is really useful and i think under is better than over, hate it when it does the red line thingy lol x

Omg so do I!! Every Saturday I see that!!

Feeling a bit fragile and run down.... I am starting to feel emotionally like a fruit cake, not good x Today all I have had so far is a costa hot chocolate so not too bad, hopefully I can be good the rest of the day :)

All you have had in total is the hot Choc? You need to eat hun! You are not a fruitcake at all! I am I wimped out of baby group again this morning xx

All you have had in total is the hot Choc? You need to eat hun! You are not a fruitcake at all! I am I wimped out of baby group again this morning xx

I am going to have some crispbread and light laughing cow in a minute am just sitting on the sofa with my duvet for a minute x

I really feel it at the minute with everything going on x

Dude you can do it, I assure you when you see Maisie laughing her head off playing at one you will want to go all the time x x plus you can meet some friends :)

Feeling a bit fragile and run down.... I am starting to feel emotionally like a fruit cake, not good x

Today all I have had so far is a costa hot chocolate so not too bad, hopefully I can be good the rest of the day :)

Oh Binky what's the matter, are you coming down with something?

Work was really nice this morning, I had to get them to school early to have their photo taken together, so cute :)

I have come home and bleached the kitchen and bathroom, put the washing on, washed up and cleaned the hob, just need to clean the fridge, polish the bedroom furniture and Hoover throughout :)

Going to read if I have any time left before I go to pick them up :) think we will make some little chocolate crispies cakes while tea is cooking for them to have for pudding today :)

Food wise I am on target calorie wise and am walking lots today :)

Tuesday food diary-

Breakfast - Costa hot chocolate -327 cal

Lunch - crispbread, light laughing cow and quavers - 440 cal

Dinner - chicken, new potatoes, carrots and green beans - 280 cal and sunshine veg - 75 cal

Snacks - quavers and SF bar - 278 cal

Total - 1,394 cal

Exercise walking burning 317 cal

Wednesdays food diary -

Breakfast - green grapes. - 26 cal

Lunch - crispbread, light laughing cow, chicken and quavers - 540 cal

Dinner - fish and chip shop 1/2 cod and 1/2 chips - 896 cal

Snacks - quavers and SF bar - 183 cal

Total - 1,645 cal

Exercise walking 23,000 steps burning 450 cal

I am back to 11st 4lbs now, so going to work extra hard and hope I can get past this point as I can never get down to 11st 3lbs :/

I am going to the bf's Christmas work mea in one month so I need to buy and wear a dress and would love to feel happy and confident in it, which means working extra hard now x

I hope you're ok binks xx

Thursdays food diary -

Lunch - crispbread with light laughing cow and a bag of quavers - 325 cal

Dinner - pesto pasta and cheese - 486 cal

Snacks - biscuits, a fish finger and sweetcorn, grapes and three cups of tea - 559 + 138 cal

Total - 1,508 cal

I walked 12,000 steps burning 475 cal.

I have been wondering what dress to wear to the bf's Christmas meal, last year I wore a horrible dress I had to buy as I ran out of time to find one and I spent all night feeling like a fat frump in it, the year before I wore a black monsoon dress that I felt great In but was too big for last year, I just tried it on and it fits me again, it was in my eBay pile but I thought why not just try and it fits eeek

Going to try it on again in a week and see if it still looks okay, hope so :)

Back