BinkyBonk needs to lose weight...

Hello Peeps,

I managed to finish work in time for me and my friend to go to slimming world tonight YEY!

The consultant was really nice, me and my friend both weighed about 3lb more than we thought but this makes sense with clothes and in the evening I guess? We got our new books and I am going to look through them now and make a food plan for the week :)

I am really excited and hoping this works and I can stick to it :)

Tomorrow after work me and my friend are going to compare meal plans for the week and go and do a food shop :)

3lb heavier in the evening is actually not that bad! I've seen people way 6-7lbs heavier!!

Well done on going to class. I really hope this plan works for you :)

3lb heavier in the evening is actually not that bad! I've seen people way 6-7lbs heavier!! Well done on going to class. I really hope this plan works for you :)[/QUOT

That is a lot worse and I would of been upset if that was the case but not too worried about 3lbs :)

I am hoping so, I think it will as it is about eating the right foods, just hope I can stick to it eeeek x

SW Thursday 8th (Day 1) -

Cup of tea (3syn)

Banana and an Apple

Chicken slices with a salad bowl

Watermelon and a bag of quavers (5.5 syn)

Mullerlight

Bacon no fat, 2x eggs, baked beans and 1/2 piece of toast (Hex B)

2 x light baby bel (Hex A)

Total - 8.5 syn

I think I did really well yesterday and followed the plan, hoping I do as well today but I am so tired right now, can not wait until 8pm so I can get in bed looool x

Well done binks - nailing it :)

Helllloooo peeps, my weekend can start :D

I left the house at 6am this morning and got home at 8pm, so tired but am trying to stay awake as a new series of NCIS starts tonight and I really want to watch it but don't think I will stay awake lol

SW Friday 9th (Day 2) -

Cup of tea (3 Syn)

Banana and apple

Mixed melon pot

Chicken and cucumber

Salt Popcorn bag (2.5 Syn)

Vanilla and chocolate sprinkle mullerlight

Chicken and sunshine vegetables with stock

Toffee mullerlight, strawberries and a crushed meringue nest (2.5syn)

I still need to have a Hex A and a Hex B

Total- 8 Syn

Helllloooo peeps, my weekend can start :D I left the house at 6am this morning and got home at 8pm, so tired but am trying to stay awake as a new series of NCIS starts tonight and I really want to watch it but don't think I will stay awake lol SW Friday 9th (Day 2) - Cup of tea (3 Syn) Banana and apple Mixed melon pot Chicken and cucumber Salt Popcorn bag (2.5 Syn) Vanilla and chocolate sprinkle mullerlight Chicken and sunshine vegetables with stock Toffee mullerlight, strawberries and a crushed meringue nest (2.5syn) I still need to have a Hex A and a Hex B Total- 8 Syn

Know how you feel binks - I'm out of the house for 15 hours a day every day monday - friday. Takes its toll, but.......WEEKEND BOOM xx

Hope SW works well for you, my Aunty has been doing it and lost 3 stone in 4 months! She said it was really easy too as it didn't take much thinking about. I'm calorie counting as I like tracking what I eat and taking measurements - sad I know, but it's working!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Hope SW works well for you, my Aunty has been doing it and lost 3 stone in 4 months! She said it was really easy too as it didn't take much thinking about. I'm calorie counting as I like tracking what I eat and taking measurements - sad I know, but it's working! Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Wow that is so good, hope I see results like that :)

I am enjoying it at the moment, hope it stays this easy.

It's not sad at all, I was calorie counting but found my losses quite slow and I think it was because I was eating anything so am hoping the 15 Syns limit of slimming world will help me lose more and get to my goal :)

Glad it is working for you and you are enjoying it x

Back