BinkyBonk needs to lose weight...

Will that effect my weight loss though? I haven't lost very much this week I don't think even though I have been good :(

I am having a cup of tea at the minute x

It shouldn't do. Even if you have some chocolate for say 5 syns, you don't need to have much.
You shouldn't be hungry on SW, there's so much free food you can snack on. (Low fat supernoodles, pasta, rice, potatoes, ham, chicken, seafood sticks, savoury rice, boiled eggs ect)
I know it's hard but try and fill up as much as you can, your body will love you for it.
Also, pickled onions..... they are a lifesaver if you like them xx

Last edited:
Thank you for all the tips, I think it is because I need to do a shop so have no free food in, I would normally have cucumber now lol x

I hope you don't think I'm being bossy lol, I just know what it was like starting out when you're trying to get your head around it x

I hope you don't think I'm being bossy lol, I just know what it was like starting out when you're trying to get your head around it x

I honestly appreciate the advice I get from everyone because it really helps my weight loss journey to know all my lovelies are with me showing support and me for them, so please don't think you sound bossy x x

Thankfully the cup of tea has worked but I will know I have Syns on standby next time, I guess it is being new to the plan your head thinks use less Syns to lose more weight but I am trying to have at least ten Syns a day as I want a plan I can do even after I get to goal x

I am the same with exercise, don't know whether to start work outs and jogs or if that will stop my weight loss? All very confusing but I am listening to people and know I will get there eventually x

Morning peeps,

I went to bed at 10pm last night and was awake all night having bad dreams, think it was just nerves from being on my own as the bf had to travel last night for a conference today, looking forward to having him home tonight :)

Feeling so tired this morning, I never get used to 5.30am starts :( looking forward to my bed tonight :)

I am sure I will have a lovely shift once I have a cup of tea and banana and walk to work x

Hope you all have a good day x

Morning binks! The commute to my work always wakes me right up!

Have a good day doll xx

Morning binks! The commute to my work always wakes me right up! Have a good day doll xx

Morning Cat x

I love walking to work as it wakes me up but it was so cold today brrrr, hope you have a good day too, can't believe you are 2/3rds of the way through your no sugar month already x

Have found out I have to go to my SW group on my own tomorrow night as my friend is saying she can't go, feeling a bit sad x

Aw no binky it's horrible when people let you down. That's why I hate starting these things with people as if they don't go then neither will I.

Good luck for your weigh in and don't feel sad you have had a good week so I bet you will have a good loss xx

Aw dont be sad will be good to chat to some new people and feel good that you are sticking to it! X

I feel good as I am sticking to the plan and had a good WI last week, hoping for at least 1/2 lb this week to get my 1/2 stone award, I will go without her if I need to because I still want to be weighed and get the motivation, I just feel sad being let down but it probably would let me chat to others more :)

Aw no binky it's horrible when people let you down. That's why I hate starting these things with people as if they don't go then neither will I. Good luck for your weigh in and don't feel sad you have had a good week so I bet you will have a good loss xx

I know and it seems to be quite frequent lately which is a shame x

I will be going on my own even if she can't go as I want to be weighed and get the group support :)

Ooo I really hope so, I have followed it 100% again, I would love to officially get into the tens which would need to be at least a lb loss x

I honestly appreciate the advice I get from everyone because it really helps my weight loss journey to know all my lovelies are with me showing support and me for them, so please don't think you sound bossy x x

Thankfully the cup of tea has worked but I will know I have Syns on standby next time, I guess it is being new to the plan your head thinks use less Syns to lose more weight but I am trying to have at least ten Syns a day as I want a plan I can do even after I get to goal x

I am the same with exercise, don't know whether to start work outs and jogs or if that will stop my weight loss? All very confusing but I am listening to people and know I will get there eventually x

I'm scared about exercise too, I started the gym this morning and I've been reading about people's weight loss stalling for a bit but it does carry on... plus you're toning your body and getting fit too xx

Hey binky... Good luck with your weigh in... What day is it again? Xx

Sent from my LG-D855 using MiniMins.com mobile app

SW Tuesday (Day 12)-

B- cup of tea (1 Syn) Apple, Pear, Banana and 2x Alpen light bars
Snack- Highlight orange hot chocolate (2 syn)
L- Subway ham salad with light mayo
Snack- popcorn (2.5 Syn)
D- Scrambled egg with baked beans and cheese (6 Syn)
P- Orange muller (Amazinggggggg)

Total - 15 Syn, He A&B, 7 of five a day

Attachments

• image-1884306074.jpg
    image-1884306074.jpg
    458.4 KB · Views: 20
  • image-666743252.jpg
    image-666743252.jpg
    421.3 KB · Views: 28
  • image-302523687.jpg
    image-302523687.jpg
    477.5 KB · Views: 25