BinkyBonk needs to lose weight...

It's always hard thinking that you'll lose weight when you're eating plenty on slimming world but it does work Hun! Good luck at weigh in tonight xxxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

It's always hard thinking that you'll lose weight when you're eating plenty on slimming world but it does work Hun! Good luck at weigh in tonight xxxxx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

I am eating lots but all the right things with the odd little treat too so hopefully it will show tonight, two weeks 100% on plan and still loving it :)

This morning I weighed myself when I got up and it showed 10 st 10.4 lbs, think that is about 3lbs down this week but will see if it shows on the SW scales tonight, I don't like weighing at night :( if my friend cancels again I will probably change to the Thursday morning group instead as I like weighing in the morning :)

I am not feeling great today so am sat in bed at the minute relaxing, I am going to do my week shop for tomorrow morning before work and plan our meals for the week again :) the thing I am most struggling with is what to do for the bf lunches, I am happy with meat and veg sticks etc but he obviously needs something more substantial so will be going online to look up the lunch suggestions as I don't want him to get bored x

This is a document I had for lunches when I did SW - I have the recipes I could send but have a look at the list first. The Syn Values are on them as well

Couscous
Couscous Salad
Couscous Salad 2

Mini Basil and Tomato Frittata
Hummus
Hummus Dip
Spicy Hummus
Lasagne
Lentil Lasagne
Quorn Lasagne
PastaShapes
Pasta Salad Ideas
Lemon and Herb Pasta Salad
Potatoes
Jacket Wedges
Mash with Leeks
Quiches
Pasta Quiche

Rice Quiche
Basic Egg and Cottage Cheese Quiche

Macaroni Quiche
Green Quiche
Quorn
Curry Quorn Sandwich
Quorn and Rice
Ham and Pineapple Skewers

Rice
Risotto Variation21. Egg Fried Rice
Wild Carrot and Orange Salad
Roasted Vegetables
Roasted Vegetables and Couscous Salad

Roasted Vegetables with Pasta and Pesto
Salads
Oriental Salad
Chunky Breakfast Salad

Beetroot Salad
Classic Salad Nicoise

Fruity Chicken Salad
Pork and Pepper Salad
Sandwich Fillings
Spicy Mexican Spread
Turkey and Cranberry Sauce
Corned Beef Hash
Grilled Pepper
Triple Decker Waldorf Sandwich

Luxury Seafood Roll
Soups
Pasta and Bean Soup
Pistou Soup

Leek and Potato Soup
Golden Vegetable Soup

I have a recipe for cock a leekie soup which is yummy. ...I don't know how it would fit with the new plans but was free on red days. .. I can send you the recipe for that later if you want. ... It's easy x

This is a document I had for lunches when I did SW - I have the recipes I could send but have a look at the list first. The Syn Values are on them as well Couscous Couscous Salad Couscous Salad 2 Mini Basil and Tomato Frittata Hummus Hummus Dip Spicy Hummus Lasagne Lentil Lasagne Quorn Lasagne PastaShapes Pasta Salad Ideas Lemon and Herb Pasta Salad Potatoes Jacket Wedges Mash with Leeks Quiches Pasta Quiche Rice Quiche Basic Egg and Cottage Cheese Quiche Macaroni Quiche Green Quiche Quorn Curry Quorn Sandwich Quorn and Rice Ham and Pineapple Skewers Rice Risotto Variation21. Egg Fried Rice Wild Carrot and Orange Salad Roasted Vegetables Roasted Vegetables and Couscous Salad Roasted Vegetables with Pasta and Pesto Salads Oriental Salad Chunky Breakfast Salad Beetroot Salad Classic Salad Nicoise Fruity Chicken Salad Pork and Pepper Salad Sandwich Fillings Spicy Mexican Spread Turkey and Cranberry Sauce Corned Beef Hash Grilled Pepper Triple Decker Waldorf Sandwich Luxury Seafood Roll Soups Pasta and Bean Soup Pistou Soup Leek and Potato Soup Golden Vegetable Soup

So sorry I missed this post, thank you so much I will have a look through and ask for recipes x x

Thank you sparkles x

I am 2&1/2lb down whoop whoop, 9lb in total so far :D

I am now sat watching people get weighed feeling like a bit of a lemon sat on my own x

that's fantastic. ... Well done :-D

Back