BinkyBonk needs to lose weight...

Oh it's horrible isn't it? I've been the same this week too.
Today has been on plan thankfully, but I still feel like I could eat my whole body weight in chocolate!

Are you craving bad food or is it just boredom eating? X

It is so frustrating as i have been trying to get back on it the last two days and am failing, i think it is just i still feel so tired so i crave the sugar for energy? not really sure but i don't like doing it as i feel like i am undoing all of my hard work =(

I am currently having a highlights, hoping this will stop the food cravings, if not i am going to go to bed to listen to music as there is no food so i cant keep eating...

Tomorrow i am meeting my mom and her friend for lunch so i know i will end up having the carvery so i will need to watch my syns tomorrow as well, i am really going to fight to get back on plan as once i am on it and in the routine i love it and feel so good and see great results. I just need to work out where i put my will power loooool x

Well done on the driving honey.

What about starting the day tomorrow with some protein? I find I snack way more when I have something with sugar in for breakfast (even healthy stuff with hidden sugar like cereal).

I'm on a normal eating day tomo after 2 fast days which is always when I'm very snacky... So why don't we try and have a perfect day together? Planned snacks absolutely fine but no more. The deal is if either of us feel like contraband snacking, post on your wall, wait for an hour and then if we still desperately need the snack (and haven't been talked out of it) then we have it. But hopefully that one hour delay will help us.

Xx

Well done on the driving honey. What about starting the day tomorrow with some protein? I find I snack way more when I have something with sugar in for breakfast (even healthy stuff with hidden sugar like cereal). I'm on a normal eating day tomo after 2 fast days which is always when I'm very snacky... So why don't we try and have a perfect day together? Planned snacks absolutely fine but no more. The deal is if either of us feel like contraband snacking, post on your wall, wait for an hour and then if we still desperately need the snack (and haven't been talked out of it) then we have it. But hopefully that one hour delay will help us. Xx

Thank you for being so lovely x

I will indeed try having a better breakfast and am going out for a carvery for lunch :/ so if I can I will try to just have a highlight after dinner and no snacks eeek, we can do it tomorrow I like your deal :D

I am determined to get back on plan today so I can start losing more weight so have my plan that I will stick to today and give a shout out to Blondcat and everyone if I feel snacking approaching....

B- pear, apple, melon and 2x alpen light (HeB)
L- carvery- meat, veg, few roast potatoes and parsnips, little gravy 13 Syns
D- turkey steak with vegetables
P- muller and a highlights in evening 2Syn
S- 3x baby bel light (HeA)

Total- 15 Syn, 7 of five a day, He A&B

Food sounds yummy! Good luck with sticking to plan, you can do it :)
Remember if you feel like snacking you can make some eggs, savoury rice, pasta ect xx

Excellent well done binks !!

I think you'll nail it today :)

You are doing so well Binky :) Really proud you of you for pushing through your not so good days. your diary is inspiring. Well done you:)

So today is Wednesday and my weigh day so I got on the scales a bit scared as I have had four bad days and three half bad days and am glad I did because my weight this morning is 10st 9.8lbs, so I only gained 1/2lb this week which is amazing! So I am back on it today, have had my breakfast and really enjoyed my fruit this morning :)

Attachments

• image-2703104334.jpg
    image-2703104334.jpg
    593.7 KB · Views: 18
Have a lovely day binks, I'm sure you'll lose that 1/2lb in no time x

well done binks.. mind over munching :)

Last edited:
Back