BinkyBonk needs to lose weight...

Lol at dishwasher chat!! My maid does mine!

This afternoon was lovely spending time with my mom, the only problem was that the carvery was not on :( so I had to have a cheeseburger, I have no idea how many Syns it would be so trying not to worry about it as it wasn't a planned thing, still very much on track SW wise :)

You know the funny thing about cheeseburgers (as long as it's not a bacon double with stacks of Mayo) is that they're often better than other choices calorie wise. In a McD's qtr pounder with cheese there's 500. So if you don't have that with loads of chips / milkshake it's not that bad. Like you said, nothing you could do about it - it's all good in the diet hood :)

You know the funny thing about cheeseburgers (as long as it's not a bacon double with stacks of Mayo) is that they're often better than other choices calorie wise. In a McD's qtr pounder with cheese there's 500. So if you don't have that with loads of chips / milkshake it's not that bad. Like you said, nothing you could do about it - it's all good in the diet hood :)

The main thing is that I have had no snacks today *does a dance* :D

Woke up earlier today and feel a bit more awake for sitting having a cup of tea before having to get ready but am still dreading going out in the cold :(
Rainy, cold and miserable here in London, bring on Hong Kong ;-)

It's snowing again where I am :-( the weather forecast has been wrong every day this week!

It's snowing again where I am :-( the weather forecast has been wrong every day this week!

Ugh I hate snow, it is such a pain and ruins everything, is yours settling? :(

Here it is really cold and looks like it is going to rain later, I am glad we can have a day at home tbh, the only problem is there is lots of food here and I am really hungry x

I am so hungry, it feels like lunch time already as I was up at 5, I have had a cup of tea, banana, pear, apple, alpen light bar, two baby bel and a highlight so am at 8 Syns already boo x

I have my lunch which is rice, egg, peas and sweetcorn in chicken stock that I made last night which is Syn free and for dinner I will be getting a ham subway salad which is usually a few Syns for the mayo, so think I will be okay, I just want my lunch now lol x

luckily it's not settling!

Your lunch sounds lovely and filling :)

well done on your steps already!

Back