BinkyBonk needs to lose weight...

You should have a recap every now and then yourself missy. Of all the people who forget their accomplishments it's you!!

I don't feel like I've achieved anything g yet coz I'm still fat lol when I can look in the mirror and see good things like binks I'll be happy x

Your losses are amazing binks, well done x I'm a terrible sleeper as my mind never wants to switch off and then usually when I do get to sleep I have crazy dreams so wake up mentally exhausted! I know it's naughty but I take sleeping tablets maybe once a week to give me a recharge. ... Go to bed at 8, take 2 tablets and then usually manage 9 hours of good sleep. occasionally if I'm tired but can't switch off i'll take one just to chill me out and help me to get to sleep. Have you tried some of the herbal tablets, like calms to help? You could try out cutting out caffeine from about 5 or maybe even earlier and have a chamomile tea or hot milk before bed x

I think it could be caffeine as I have a lot of pepsimax, will try cutting down and stopping in the evenings to see if that helps x

Hope work goes fast today! I always find a camomile tea before bed helps to relax me and get's me feeling sleepy x

Work went fast and was easy which is always nice :)

I used to have a cup of clipper sleep easy tea before bed so think I need to get in the routine of doing that again :)

I don't feel like I've achieved anything g yet coz I'm still fat lol when I can look in the mirror and see good things like binks I'll be happy x

You have achieved so much Waffle and are doing amazingly well, please remember I am happy stood up I the mirror but sat down the belly still reminds me of the stone I have left and the toning required lol x x

Hiya peeps...

Work was lovely yesterday, we went to a music group in the morning and out for lunch and in the evening the boys chose to watch peppa and play on their tablet games before tea, dad was home and didn't seem to mind, I thought it was okay as it was Friday and they had done a cooking activity with mom the day before :)

I walked home and made dinner for everyone which they all enjoyed and the bf had washed up a few bits that I hadn't had time to do, which made me very happy as I hate the place being a mess when people visit :)

I had the best night sleep last night and woke up feeling really refreshed and happy, it was also sunny here and the bf had got me a valentines card, we don't go crazy on valentines but it was so nice to have a card as I really wanted one he he, he was very happy I didn't get one as he really didn't want one lol x

I met my friend in town for lunch and we popped to waitrose to get a valentines meal, I got steak with a heart butter (so cute) garlic potatoes, cheese soufflé, millionaires cheesecake, chocolates and wine for £20, I think that is a great deal, but was sad they had no soft drink options as I don't drink, I got a bottle of red as I thought I could maybe look for a recipe with it in? X

We have the rugby on and I am just giving my kitchen a good clean, going to snuggle up on the sofa with the bf in a bit :)

Your valentines evening sounds lovely:) x

Thanks moon, we ended up falling asleep on the sofa together, now we are watching our second rugby match and I am about to cook the cheese soufflés, I have never had the before so hoping they are nice :)

Have you had a nice day x

I think it could be caffeine as I have a lot of pepsimax, will try cutting down and stopping in the evenings to see if that helps x

When we had the pub I used to drink diet Pepsi all the time - sometimes 5 bottles in the evening and did not associate not sleeping well with drinking this until I was having a conversation with a woman who was a nurse and she was horrified by how much of it I drank. She said to cut it down and see what happened - I cut it out altogether and my sleep pattern changed dramatically.

When we had the pub I used to drink diet Pepsi all the time - sometimes 5 bottles in the evening and did not associate not sleeping well with drinking this until I was having a conversation with a woman who was a nurse and she was horrified by how much of it I drank. She said to cut it down and see what happened - I cut it out altogether and my sleep pattern changed dramatically.

I do have at least one can a day so will try and see, thank you my lovely you always have lots of advice x x

You just going to bed now? I have just had breakfast and staring my day - Goodnight.

Thanks Ali, we are about to have the starter, this is going to be a long evening of food lol, hoping it is tasty though x

Have you had a nice day x

Special occasions are worth it :)

Had a lovely day thanks, lazy day at home and we made our tea together which was quite sweet as normally it's one or the other x

This weekend has been so bad food wise, we have literally eaten so many calories aghhhh, terrified to weigh myself so going to try really really hard to wait until Wednesday to weigh in the hopes that i have lost the bloat of eating naughty foods eek....

I cooked the bf pork with sweet potato and peas but i can't eat pork so i had some of the quorn pasta bake that i have cooked for tomorrows dinner =)

I have a banana, apple and pear for breakfast tomorrow, i have a chicken and an apple bag for lunch and am hoping to buy a sub way salad tomorrow, I will have both boys tomorrow so going to take them to messy Monday and then decorate cakes in the afternoon =)

I am a bit disappointed with myself and the fact that i keep eating gluten and milk that i know irritate my tummy and then get all upset when my tummy hurts, really need to carry on working on my will power with that =) I did however try on a pair of jeans from a few weeks ago that i wore a lot and they are ridiculously big and baggy now which made me feel proud and i tried on a pair of jeans i still have from when we lived in Plymouth and i was ten stone and i could not get them past my thighs a few weeks ago, they now fit and can be done up, they are not as comfy as the ones i am wearing now but i can see how much progress i have made and am determined to get back on it tomorrow.... two weeks until centre parcs, let's do it peeps =D

Back