BinkyBonk needs to lose weight...

No I'm exhausted today as had to be up at 5 and did not sleep at all

Ugh it is so frustrating isn't it x

I managed to get about eight hours last night but still exhausted and am now cleaning the lounge, hoping I sleep well tonight as up early to go to Bristol to see my family for the day again tomorrow x

Feeling a bit fat this evening, not sure why, think it is just because i haven't managed to get back on track with SW properly, but this has been for two reasons 1- i have been very busy so once again needing convenience food and 2- i am trying to save money and use everything in the kitchen up so can't follow the plan completely x

I spent the afternoon cleaning and then used waitrose chicken thigh and drumsticks with shallots and garlic, chicken stock, carrots, broccoli and peas, it was so tasty and only cost £2 for the whole meal =) I have just had two bowls of cornflakes (no milk) and still feeling hungry =( I think i am tired so have had a bath and going to go to bed and listen to music in a minute to stop me eating anything else hopefully =/

Feeling a bit fat this evening, not sure why, think it is just because i haven't managed to get back on track with SW properly, but this has been for two reasons 1- i have been very busy so once again needing convenience food and 2- i am trying to save money and use everything in the kitchen up so can't follow the plan completely x I spent the afternoon cleaning and then used waitrose chicken thigh and drumsticks with shallots and garlic, chicken stock, carrots, broccoli and peas, it was so tasty and only cost £2 for the whole meal =) I have just had two bowls of cornflakes (no milk) and still feeling hungry =( I think i am tired so have had a bath and going to go to bed and listen to music in a minute to stop me eating anything else hopefully =/

Look at my food diary on mfp that will make you feel better haha x

Look at waffles thread and you'll feel better after reading about my Saturday ...

Your maybe onto something, is it a full moon or something? Xx

Hiya peeps,

Today was a lovely day, I caught the train to Bristol to spend the day with my sister and nephew while mom went to the hospice for the day, it was lovely to have quality time with them :)

I got soaked on the way home so did have a costa as a treat lol x

Food wise today-

B- Banana
L- Tomato soup with cheese, two White GF rolls
D- Waitrose macoroni cheese
Snack- costa hot chocolate and chicken

Is anyone else watching Eastenders tonight? I watched the first part and am just having a quick bath before the next part is on :)
I've never watched it but my news feed on fb is full of it!!

I'm not watching it again now what a load of baloney!! I did watch it but they dragged it out and then that person? Really?! Pah! X

I don't usually watch it but everyone has been talking about it so have not been able to avoid it this week, i don't understand the ending just and how it could of been them waffle? x

No I don't understand it either but everyone has been saying that person is covering for a littler person lmao if you know who I mean? I can't watch the next bit till 11 coz it didn't record :,,( x

Read this mornings Mail on Line - they give it away on the front page. :sigh: they do that all the time with the soaps. It will say spoiler and then print the spoiler so if you did not want to read it you already have (if you know what I mean :confused: )

So decided to forget how the scales made me feel and have pulled everything out of the bathroom and cleaned it top to bottom, I have cleaned the kitchen and washed up and put my washing away :)

Feeling more positive generally, I have had a cup of tea, an apple and a pear for breakfast and tomato soup with cheese and two GF rolls :)

I am going to get ready to go out and pop to the post office then catch the train to Bath. The bf company have a Christmas party every year and me and the gf of someone my bf works with chat every year for the whole night, this year we swapped numbers so we could meet up before Christmas lol, so I am meeting her in Bath for a costa and a chat and then the boys will join us after work and we will all be going for dinner together, hope we all get on well :)

Back