BinkyBonk needs to lose weight...

Morning everyone,

I get to start work at 9am today which means I got to set my alarm for half 7, hit the snoozy button a few times and have a bit of a relaxed waking up hour, I also get to leave later as it is light I can cut through the park :D

I can so see me enjoying a 9-5 job again, just need to find one now x

I am having a cup of tea now, a banana and overnight oats at work, am going to buy a salad in town and have chilli for dinner :) more importantly no dominoes after lol, back on it today peeps and feeling good x

One week today I will be getting ready to go to centre parcs eeeek :)

Hope everyone has a lovely Monday x

I think I need that flexability atm and I think I'd enjoy tracking my calories x

I just wrote on your thread lol, I think try it if you think it would suit you, I would just be careful what you chose x x

The flexibility is what I am struggling with at the minute with SW as it all needs to be planned in advance no quick choices x x

I think when Im back at work the flex will help me too. I just dont know if I can live on 1200 cals lol x

You'd be surprised how well you can eat for 1200 cals....although you still need to have some discipline x

I think when Im back at work the flex will help me too. I just dont know if I can live on 1200 cals lol x

I think you might find it suits you well when you start your job, definitely think you will need some flexibility the first couple of weeks as you will have so much on x x

Okay I am wearing a hazmat suit to work from now on :(

Big one was sick last night, after a day of dry toast and biscuits he has just been sick four times everywhere and I am now terrified I will get this bug *freaking out*

Little one has another cold and I am just recovering from my month of catching there colds :S

I am really hoping I don't catch any of this x

Drink plenty of water or tea, snack on fruit, stay strong! Go to bed early if you really can't stay away from the fridge, that usually works for me x

Back