BinkyBonk needs to lose weight...

I have just sat and planned all of our meals for after Centre Parcs, i have planned them for the next three weeks so the rest of March, i am determined to make this month count and see a good loss =)

I am hoping that planning all our meals will help me stick to it and be organized to make sure i have everything in that we need x

I started at 12st 5lbs and am now 10st 9lbs, i have lost 24lbs so far =D

Hoping to get to 9st 7lbs eventually, so have another 16lbs to go lol x

Well done Binky!

I have just sat and planned all of our meals for after Centre Parcs, i have planned them for the next three weeks so the rest of March, i am determined to make this month count and see a good loss =)

I am hoping that planning all our meals will help me stick to it and be organized to make sure i have everything in that we need x

Well done Binks, when you off to Centre Parcs? I've never been but have always wanted to go! X

Well done Binks, when you off to Centre Parcs? I've never been but have always wanted to go! X

I am going tomorrow so Monday to Friday =D

We love it, it is surrounded by trees and i love having a cup of tea in the morning and looking out at the pond, trees, birds etc so relaxing, we love the swimming pool and jacuzzi, especially at night looking at all the stars, we cook a lot at the chalet so it doesn't cost a fortune but always go to the pancake house he he and this time i am taking the bf for a spa evening as well which has cost me £74 for the both of use for three hours exploring all the rooms in the spa, i can not wait =D

They also have an amazing sweet, fudge, chocolate shop that i am going to struggle to avoid me thinks ha ha x

Keep going hun, you can do it but deff enjoy your holiday :p x

I am going to enjoy the holiday and try not to go crazy food wise but still enjoy it and then work hard when I get back :)

We have had an Asda curry meal tonight so I didn't have to cook or wash up, it was quite tasty and not as bad as a take away one :)

I buy the Asda Curry for my MIL when we are there and she says they are better than the take-away. Saw a TV programme about them and have a feeling Pataks were involved in them somewhere.

Hey binky! (Lol my auto correct was determined to change that to kinky!) how's you? My diet is not going so well (but for the best of reasons... New man and nights out!) but I didn't want to be gone as long this time lol! Xx

Sent from my LG-D855 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey binky! (Lol my auto correct was determined to change that to kinky!) how's you? My diet is not going so well (but for the best of reasons... New man and nights out!) but I didn't want to be gone as long this time lol! Xx Sent from my LG-D855 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hello my lovely,

Where have you been again? I thought you were coming back and then nothing, to be honest I had made the messages up in my head Lol x

How are things going with the new man? :)

You need to come on here more often, miss chatting to you and it will help motivate you :) I am going to be off plan this week as going to centre parcs today but determined to get back on it when I get back :D

Have a lovely holiday, you deserve it xx

Back