BinkyBonk needs to lose weight...

Mine is only tidy when my daughters at her dad's. ...The second she walks in the door clothes, books, hair bobbles seem to scatter themselves around the house! !!!!

Mine is the same until the bf gets home from work when I then run after him putting everything away so I can relax. The problem is my long shifts, as he gets a three hour head start and I am too tired to know where to start lol x

I think you're like one of those ocd cleaning ladies from the TV!!

If it wasn't for my maid I'd live in squalor!!

I think you're like one of those ocd cleaning ladies from the TV!!

If it wasn't for my maid I'd live in squalor!!

When i have time i am deffo one of those ladies, i would never lick my toilet though!! lol x

You work so hard you deserve not to clean otherwise you would never sleep x

I have spent five hours cleaning today, i find once i start cleaning i can't stop until t is all done =)

When i have time i am deffo one of those ladies, i would never lick my toilet though!! lol x You work so hard you deserve not to clean otherwise you would never sleep x I have spent five hours cleaning today, i find once i start cleaning i can't stop until t is all done =)

I wish I could afford a cleaner or have time to do mine properly... I did do all my ironing last night while Danny was away. It's so strange coz I was like you binks but I'll be totally honest, now as long as the clothes & pots are clean things are good, I try and Hoover once a week lol and I clean the bathroom when round the toothbrush pot starts looking a funny colour :/ you would probably die in my house lol (wish I could do the laughing monkey emoticon) x

I wish I could afford a cleaner or have time to do mine properly... I did do all my ironing last night while Danny was away. It's so strange coz I was like you binks but I'll be totally honest, now as long as the clothes & pots are clean things are good, I try and Hoover once a week lol and I clean the bathroom when round the toothbrush pot starts looking a funny colour :/ you would probably die in my house lol (wish I could do the laughing monkey emoticon) x

I hate it when I don't have time to properly clean each room :(

I dry everything on my airer so don't need to iron thankfully :)

I think I will always be like this, when I go to work I get the boys fed and ready and then I clean and organise their house, mainly to be nice but also because I love things clean and tidy, they leave paperwork and all random bits and bobs on the counters and it's a big kitchen, I have to move it all onto one side so I can do what I need to, although I think that is because I am messy when cooking so scared I will get baked beans or something on their important things lol x

I have to Hoover every other day or It gets horrible, no idea how with two people? :/

We had a toothbrush pot as a child and I used to hate it, we have electric toothbrushes so don't need one now, but not sure why I would be looking at your toothbrush pot if I came around to yours? lol x

I think it am like Monica from friends, I have a place for everything, today I found places for all my birthday presents as it is the first chance I have had :) the bf finds it amazing that I know where everything is in the flat lol x

Tuesday 10th March-

B- bacon x 3, scrambled egg x2 and baked beans
L- GF crispbread with light laughing cow
D- jacket potato with cheese, tuna mayo sweetcorn and salad
P- muller and meringue
I had four of my chocolates and some chocolate sunflower seeds x

Feeling good about today :)

Attachments

• image-1377104823.jpg
    image-1377104823.jpg
    521.5 KB · Views: 22
  • image-878704515.jpg
    image-878704515.jpg
    458.1 KB · Views: 25
My back is hurting and is getting worse, I have definately pulled something :( I have taken some inroprofen hoping that will kick in to help me sleep as I am so tired :(

Hoping it isn't too bad tomorrow and that driving won't make it worse? I have work after so will have to avoid lifting as I can't afford to be off with a bad back if it gets worse :(

I hate it when I don't have time to properly clean each room :( I dry everything on my airer so don't need to iron thankfully :) I think I will always be like this, when I go to work I get the boys fed and ready and then I clean and organise their house, mainly to be nice but also because I love things clean and tidy, they leave paperwork and all random bits and bobs on the counters and it's a big kitchen, I have to move it all onto one side so I can do what I need to, although I think that is because I am messy when cooking so scared I will get baked beans or something on their important things lol x I have to Hoover every other day or It gets horrible, no idea how with two people? :/ We had a toothbrush pot as a child and I used to hate it, we have electric toothbrushes so don't need one now, but not sure why I would be looking at your toothbrush pot if I came around to yours? lol x I think it am like Monica from friends, I have a place for everything, today I found places for all my birthday presents as it is the first chance I have had :) the bf finds it amazing that I know where everything is in the flat lol x

Lol I tidy, literally every second I get free, I don't leave papers around or anything like that, I have a little box for important recipts and one of them magazine boxes for post, and an a-z box for bills etc lol! It's just the stuff that takes time an effort like dusting upstairs, hoovering upstairs, cleaning the bathroom floor etc that doesn't get done as much anymore :( although I have an obsession with washing the bath mat lol! I always feel guilty if I put Maisie in her highchair so I can clean it's bad enough putting her in there to clean the pots and make her dinner 3 times a day! And when she's asleep I always up and down stairs doing loads of washing and sorting out the pots if I haven't done em, moping the dogs wee usually and going for a wee myself lol! Tidying up a bit ready for her to make a mess again lol.
I have 3 bathrooms to deal with :eek: maybe I am lazy :/ and should try and find the time, I used to spend every sat doing a deep clean for the entire day :( I miss it I don't like living dirty lol :cool:
How do your toothbrushes stay up lol Id always be knocking mine over haha xx

Sorry your back is bad, it's bloody awful isn't it, have you tried doing some stretches? Got your bf to give it a run with arnica gel? Xx

Lol I tidy, literally every second I get free, I don't leave papers around or anything like that, I have a little box for important recipts and one of them magazine boxes for post, and an a-z box for bills etc lol! It's just the stuff that takes time an effort like dusting upstairs, hoovering upstairs, cleaning the bathroom floor etc that doesn't get done as much anymore :( although I have an obsession with washing the bath mat lol! I always feel guilty if I put Maisie in her highchair so I can clean it's bad enough putting her in there to clean the pots and make her dinner 3 times a day! And when she's asleep I always up and down stairs doing loads of washing and sorting out the pots if I haven't done em, moping the dogs wee usually and going for a wee myself lol! Tidying up a bit ready for her to make a mess again lol. I have 3 bathrooms to deal with :eek: maybe I am lazy :/ and should try and find the time, I used to spend every sat doing a deep clean for the entire day :( I miss it I don't like living dirty lol :cool: How do your toothbrushes stay up lol Id always be knocking mine over haha xx Sorry your back is bad, it's bloody awful isn't it, have you tried doing some stretches? Got your bf to give it a run with arnica gel? Xx

It is always difficult to clean and tidy with little ones my lovely x

Do you have a travel cot you could put up upstairs and pop her in it with her favourite toys while you clean that way she can still see you but you know she can't go anywhere? X

I can tell you it gets easier as they get older, with the two year old I sit him on the sofa and put peppa pig on tv then do all the floors in that 30 minutes :)

I used to do all my cleaning on a Saturday when I worked full time, at the minute I can do two days which is easier but sometimes I don't get the chance and after a long day I want to cry as nothing is where it should be x

No they free stand and very rarely get knocked :)

I have stretched it out but it is really making me feel really unwell which is rubbish x

Morning peeps,

I have woken up feeling really unwell and my back is hurting :( I have cancelled my driving lessons as I feel that rough but am upset as I wanted to do my mock test today x

I have work this afternoon so going to have to take it easy and hope I don't have to lift too much x

Try to get yourself into the doctors for your back. You need to be really careful with it ...I had back problems a few years ago that started as sciatica bit ended up with a slipped disc because I didn't follow the advice my doctor gave me. ...I ended up laid up in bed for 2 weeks over Christmas in the end.

Your doctor can refer you for physio if necessary and give you some back exercises to help ease it x

Try to get yourself into the doctors for your back. You need to be really careful with it ...I had back problems a few years ago that started as sciatica bit ended up with a slipped disc because I didn't follow the advice my doctor gave me. ...I ended up laid up in bed for 2 weeks over Christmas in the end. Your doctor can refer you for physio if necessary and give you some back exercises to help ease it x

I will do if it carries on I think it is just muscular but will keep an eye on it, I am still seeing the physio for my leg, I think I am just falling apart x

Okay owwww my back is hurting, have had to pop into town to get jeans for the bf as he tried yesterday and literally came home annoyed as he couldn't find any that fit him, so I have got two pairs today and hoping at least one fits him lol x

I have just grabbed a bag of crisps and a chocolate bar *hides head in hands* bad binky!! I am hungry and feel really crap because of my back, I did get baked instead of fried so the better choice but still :/

I hope you start to feel better soon! Have you tried Voltarol gel? I had a really stiff neck the other day and found the anti-inflammatory in it really helped. Otherwise ibuprofen might help.

Cranial osteopathy can also make a big difference if it ends up being a chronic thing.

Also don't worry about the chocolate bar and crisps- you can easily include that in your calories and maybe you need the energy just now to get better!

I hope you start to feel better soon! Have you tried Voltarol gel? I had a really stiff neck the other day and found the anti-inflammatory in it really helped. Otherwise ibuprofen might help. Cranial osteopathy can also make a big difference if it ends up being a chronic thing. Also don't worry about the chocolate bar and crisps- you can easily include that in your calories and maybe you need the energy just now to get better!

I have took ibroprofen but it doesn't seem to of done a lot and if am in pain now :(

I have some gel at home I will try tonight but am wondering how I am going to work 7-7 tomorrow x

Thank you I hope I don't get back in this habit lol x

I have took ibroprofen but it doesn't seem to of done a lot and if am in pain now :( I have some gel at home I will try tonight but am wondering how I am going to work 7-7 tomorrow x Thank you I hope I don't get back in this habit lol x

Aww bless you hun can't believe your still struggling, not to copy everything you have but when I was pregnant I had sciatica I had to go on maternity early with it, it was hell! I went to a chiropracter in the end £65 a session eek it was well weird he kind of jumped on my back, and he told me I was too fat and I needed to lose weight, I was so desperate that I carried on going lol! He did give me some good exercises to do and the number one thing that helped me was swimming... Seriously I went swimming 2 times a week and it cured it, so if you get long term bad, do try swimming (if you can bare the hygiene of swimming baths lol) xx

Aww bless you hun can't believe your still struggling, not to copy everything you have but when I was pregnant I had sciatica I had to go on maternity early with it, it was hell! I went to a chiropracter in the end £65 a session eek it was well weird he kind of jumped on my back, and he told me I was too fat and I needed to lose weight, I was so desperate that I carried on going lol! He did give me some good exercises to do and the number one thing that helped me was swimming... Seriously I went swimming 2 times a week and it cured it, so if you get long term bad, do try swimming (if you can bare the hygiene of swimming baths lol) xx

My sister has that and struggled when pregnant with my nephew, I am lucky mine seems to be muscular and I think it is when the little one tried to climb up on my lap on Monday and I was at a funny angle so it hurt and now it is gradually aching more and more, I am going to take ibroprofen and put heat on it and will rest as much as I can, I am going to struggle getting up tomorrow at 5am though I think :( I warned dad tonight and said as long as I can walk I will be there but I might have to have a day at home doing the bare minimum and he said that's not a problem :) hoping the mom will let me go early if she can x

Waffle you make me sound like a germaphobe! Lol... I like things organised and tidy but I am not as bad with germs x

I do love swimming, I will look up swimming times as it might be good to go after work as it is works end of town which would be convenient :)

Last edited:
You are a germaphobe!! Lol! As someone who never cleans I can't work out what needs recleaning so often! My mum always seems to be cleaning and flatly refuses to let me get one in to the home we share in bmth.

I'm not mocking you, it's just funny how people are so different! I don't even know what my maid does but my place is always immaculate. I think she does the bed linen once a week, twice in summer and all my washing. I presume there's other tasks? I haven't cleaned a toilet in over a decade and that's always clean and shiny so I guess she does that. I'm not even sure I know how my Hoover works and I certainly have no clue about ironing

You guys put me to shame!

I hope your back gets better. When my muscles ache after the gym sometimes I use a hot water bottle! Lush!

You are a germaphobe!! Lol! As someone who never cleans I can't work out what needs recleaning so often! My mum always seems to be cleaning and flatly refuses to let me get one in to the home we share in bmth. I'm not mocking you, it's just funny how people are so different! I don't even know what my maid does but my place is always immaculate. I think she does the bed linen once a week, twice in summer and all my washing. I presume there's other tasks? I haven't cleaned a toilet in over a decade and that's always clean and shiny so I guess she does that. I'm not even sure I know how my Hoover works and I certainly have no clue about ironing You guys put me to shame!

He he okay maybe I am loooool x

Okay my daily cleaning routine is to get up and make the bed (even if the bf is in it, which he doesn't like for some reason lol) take the bf's glass and any rubbish off his desk, pick up his yesterday's clothes and put them by the machine, put all products back in the basket on top if the chest of drawers in order, make sure all the drawers are shut and close the wardrobe doors that the bf is incapable of closing, go to bathroom and put the bath mat back over the bath, spray bath and rinse, line up all the bathroom products the bf has knocked over, pull the shower curtain across to dry, clean toilet and bleach, flush and clean, spray and clean the sink. Go to lounge, put all the remotes on the arm of the sofa, straighten cushions and put the feature cushions that the bf moves all the time back in the corners, take any cups out to kitchen, go to work, come home cook dinner, out washing machine on, wash up, bleach counters, make breakfast and lunch for the next day, fold washing from day before away and hang today's load out.

Twice a week I change and wash all the towels and bath mat, Hoover through the whole flat, polish everything.

Once a week I change the bed and blankets, shake and vac the carpets, pull everything out the cupboards in the kitchen clean and put back, clean the fridge and washing machine and scrub the draining board, use cleaning wipes to clean the kitchen and bathroom floors on my hands and knees and toothbrush clean the taps lol x

I love my Henry Hoover :D

How often do you have a mid a week? Are you good at cleaning up after yourself? A lot of my cleaning is picking up after the bf lol X

Last edited:
Back