BinkyBonk needs to lose weight...

So pleased mummy binks home.

You and your deep cleaning! I don't even know what a deep clean of the bedroom involves! Don't you just fancy comfy clothes and the sofa and TV? Haha

Sounds like food going well this week xx

So pleased mummy binks home. You and your deep cleaning! I don't even know what a deep clean of the bedroom involves! Don't you just fancy comfy clothes and the sofa and TV? Haha Sounds like food going well this week xx

Thank you my lovely x

I have been in my pjs watching Netflix as well as cleaning x

It is so far :)

Morning peeps,

Literally so tired, sat here on the sofa with a cup of tea and a blanket, watching friends, knowing I have to go out in the cold in a minute boo!

Although once I am there it should go fast and we will probably have a day about the house as they know my back is still niggly x

Another early morning :) mid afternoon here and just going out for a walk.

Morning peeps, Literally so tired, sat here on the sofa with a cup of tea and a blanket, watching friends, knowing I have to go out in the cold in a minute boo! Although once I am there it should go fast and we will probably have a day about the house as they know my back is still niggly x

I just got to work after getting home at 2am. I look like I've been dug up

I hate getting up early. I am the lazy one binky :) I don't work only around the house. Have a lovely day. Xx

I literally hate mornings, am only just feeling human now lol x

Don't be silly, I don't think any of us are lazy x

Hope you have a lovely day too, did you watch the eclipse? X

Back