BinkyBonk needs to lose weight...

We had lovely clear sky here. ... We had planned to borrow welders glasses from the factory to watch it. ...I missed it as not at work today my friend watched it through the glasses and said it was amazing!

Today went really fast, I nearly fell asleep on the bench in the park in the sunshine though, it was so warm, I also saw my first butterfly and bumble bee of the year today, spring is here and I love it :D

I got let go early so me and the bf went for dinner, we both had turmeric rice, boiled egg with halloumi and spinach, it was really tasty and not too bad for us :)

The bf is going out tomorrow which means beer and burger so he said he wants to do a 500 cal day on Sunday, so I am going to try and do it with him eeek, not 100% sure I will be able to do it but going to try :)

Today's food diary-

B- banana and 2x alpen bars and 2x cups of tea

L- chicken, cucumber,carrot sticks and 3x baby bel light

D- rice, spinach, poached egg, halloumi

Snack- chocolate rice cakes, baked crisps

Oh dear, the snacks have found me :( Just running a bath and then going to watch the new episode of Gotham with the bf, then think I will have an early night before I eat any more rubbish x

What snacks have found you? Did I message u back? Xx

Rice cakes, baked crisps and kit Kat, think it is because I am so tired :( going to bed now x No you didn't x

Messaged back now, but maybe your asleep I hope your ok my lovely xxx

If you want any help on Sunday just ask hun!! One bit if advice would be to avoid carbs. Xx

Thanks my lovely, I am planning to eat as late as possible and have 1/2 carton of soup (100cal), and before bed a tesco healthy chicken and veg for (280cal) and a muller yoghurt for (89cal), does that sound okay? X

Hmmm finding it quite hard today, not the not eating but the lack of energy, can not imagine being able to do this twice a week as I would have to find days at home to do it, am sure it will make me feel good tomorrow but just not sure we could do this two days a week x

Today I have had a cup of tea, two vimto, a pepsimax, we have had 1/2 carton butternut squash skinny soup at 3pm, going to have our dinners at 6pm and then bed early as I feel so tired :(

Well done for trying it though hun. You will feel so good tomorrow. A lot of people tend to have more energy when fasting. I think your body gets used to it. I have exercised a few times in a fasted state. Xx

I ended up on a low calorie day as I couldn't stick to that low a calories x

I still feel tired today though :(

I am going through all my clothes and sorting out the wardrobes today while watching Netflix :)

I have got the opportunity to meet a family to nanny for full time, I am excited at the possibility of full time but it also is making me nervous, I am worried about making the wrong choice and to be honest really fed up of not knowing what to do now :(

I am going through all my clothes and sorting out the wardrobes today while watching Netflix :)

I have got the opportunity to meet a family to nanny for full time, I am excited at the possibility of full time but it also is making me nervous, I am worried about making the wrong choice and to be honest really fed up of not knowing what to do now :(

Just go with your heart - stop the worry and just be yourself - this is what you want to do so just go for it. You have nothing to lose - you will or not like them and ditto with them. You are a nice person - go there with that - good luck.

Just go with your heart - stop the worry and just be yourself - this is what you want to do so just go for it. You have nothing to lose - you will or not like them and ditto with them. You are a nice person - go there with that - good luck.

Thank you my lovely, I just seem to be becoming a blooming wuss with everything that is going on at the minute grrr, I have messaged back so hopefully will get to meet them and see :)

It won't hurt to meet them. ... if you get a good feeling about them then go for it but if it doesn't feel like the right decision then you can always say no x

It won't hurt to meet them. ... if you get a good feeling about them then go for it but if it doesn't feel like the right decision then you can always say no x

Thank you my lovely, it is just that I don't feel in control of anything right now and that is scary x

Back