BinkyBonk needs to lose weight...

I have made our dinner and while it was cooking I cleaned the whole kitchen, washed up and hoovered throughout. I did the bathroom this morning after my shower :)

I just ate my dinner which was yummy and am now going to look through my cupboards to make our food plan for the week and do a food shop x

Morning peeps,

Shopping has arrived this morning so all sorted for another week :)

Yesterday my mom told me I looked thinner and this morning the bf has said the same thing which is lovely to hear, didn't have time to weigh this morning as the shopping was coming so will look tomorrow.

Today I was meant to be seeing my oldest friend but she just cancelled as she has to look after her friends little one, I am a bit disappointed as this is the second time she has cancelled :(

The bf is unwell today so has had to have the day off work, we were meant to see our friends for dinner tonight but have had to cancel, it is nice to have him home today though :)

I have had a message from the manager of the nursery and the nanny position so currently sat drinking a cup if tea and trying to decide what to do job wise :/ this is so hard....

I am going to write a pros and cons list and work out what I would earn with each one to help decide x

List sounds like a good idea. Have you met both of them yet too? May help with your decision x

The list shows different positives and negatives so no closer to a decision really boo, I am meeting with the nursery manager tomorrow and am going to ring the nanny job for a chat and meet them when they want. I am just nervous about getting a new job I think, worried I will end up with a job I don't like or not be good enough for x

The sun is out here so thinking it would be good to strimmer the lawn but rain clouds are looming hmmm...

The bf's new Iphone has arrived this morning so I will be getting his 5s once he has transferred it over, I am hoping it still fits in my jeans pocket as I am used to always having it on me :)

I have had a cup if tea and a breakfast bar so far today, going to have the rest of our steak stew and daulphonaise potato's for dinner, will probably have chicken and veg for lunch :)

I am very much a list person - I have a list of the lists I have. That is a good way to do it and go and see them both, nothing to lose and you can weigh them up as well (no pun intended :) )

I am very much a list person - I have a list of the lists I have. That is a good way to do it and go and see them both, nothing to lose and you can weigh them up as well (no pun intended :) )

Me too. ...I write lists for everything. ...if I don't I panic that I've forgotten something!

I love lists too :)

I think I am going to do just that and then decide which I want to do x

I walked to town and got me and the bf new phone cases :) it was really sunny which was lovely, on the way back I decided to sort the garden out, it took an hour and a half to strimmer the whole lawn and cut the whole hedge back, it is now a garden ready for spring :D

All I need to do now is decide what vegetables to grow in the grow box and plant some flowers in the pots to make it look all pretty :)

I got straight in the bath which has helped my achy muscles and am now heating my steak stew and daulphonaise potatoes, I am so hungry!!

Sounds like you've had a lovely day binks x

Good luck lovely x

Ooh good luck, I'm sure you'll be fine x

Back