BinkyBonk needs to lose weight...

So peeps, the nursery visit went well, I have discussed doing 8-6 four days a week so I can do full time hours but get Wednesdays off, I can learn admin on Wednesday afternoons with their administrator to gain some experience and she is finding out what course I can study while I am there, maybe NVQ4 in management or foundation degree in childcare. The job looks like it will be okay, I think the first couple of weeks I will be tired but after that I will get used to it, just need to wait for official offer now x

I am still a bit worried that after all this I will end up back at a nursery but for now I think it is the right step until I can drive :)

That's sounds great, well done, I think it's a good decision xx

Agreed, sounds like a great move to me xx

Morning peeps,

Think I have decided to take the nursery job if they offer it me, I need to let the nanny job know later but I don't think I want to meet with them as it will confuse me too much x

I need to spend the next four weeks getting in a routine of eating at 7.30am, 1pm and. 6.30pm as I think that will be the hardest part of going back as you can't eat in between, I think that will help me lose weight though :)

I am also going to do the 12 week 12lb challenge with moo, cat and waffle to help try and get to goal by summer, which would be anazingggg x

Yehy go for it hun, that sounds great, being back in a routine will be really good, don't worry to much about the not eating in between you will soon get into Italy's you will probably be so busy you won't even realise you are not eAting in between, im so happy for you! I hope they hurry up and make it official so you can let your nanny job know :) just me and my job to get sorted now! I should know by Tuesday wether we have to do the test hopefully! Xx

Yehy go for it hun, that sounds great, being back in a routine will be really good, don't worry to much about the not eating in between you will soon get into Italy's you will probably be so busy you won't even realise you are not eAting in between, im so happy for you! I hope they hurry up and make it official so you can let your nanny job know :) just me and my job to get sorted now! I should know by Tuesday wether we have to do the test hopefully! Xx

I am really looking forward to the routine, i remember in my other nursery jobs that the hours were random and here apparently they normally do five days two 8-6, one 11-6, one 9-5 and a 7.30-11 which would be horrible for me, I would rather know I am there all day and have a day off to recharge and get things done in the middle of the week :)

I think your right I will be busy it is just hard to imagine at the minute lol, I know it is going to be horrible telling them I am leaving, I don't think they will be happy but I need to do what is best for me x

Please let us know when you hear, I hope you don't have too, can't wait until you know what's going on too waffle x x

I was a but bored so had a shower used my lovely five lotion, used my face regime, used my pedicure system and put soap and glory foot cream on them, decided I was still bored and nothing left to do with me so I sorted out the rubbish and recycling and have just scrubbed my bathroom including the tiles :D

Might sit and read my book for a bit now, I am half way through the silkworm and am enjoying it but not finding it as quick a read as some books I usually read x

I have been away but I can see you doing well my dear girl. New job sounds great. I do hope you will enjoy it. Nothing gives me more smiles then go to work what I like ;)
Also so great that you are part of little 12 week challenge - so exciting to see how well we all do by the time summer starts.
Lets get our dresses out and have some fun :D

I have been away but I can see you doing well my dear girl. New job sounds great. I do hope you will enjoy it. Nothing gives me more smiles then go to work what I like ;) Also so great that you are part of little 12 week challenge - so exciting to see how well we all do by the time summer starts. Lets get our dresses out and have some fun :D

Glad you are back my lovely x

I am hoping it all gets sorted out, it is exciting to be starting a new chapter :)

I am hoping I can do it eeek, I would be at my aim of 10st then he he, I would love to buy and wear a dress :)

I seem to be stuck losing and gaining the same lb at the minute which is very annoying, hoping by eating three meals a day I will get in a better food routine :)

Plan today is-

B- cup of tea, Greek style coconut yoghurt 1/2syn and GF eat natural cereal (HeB)

L- apple snack bag and a tomato cup a soup

D- bacon, egg, baked beans and plum tomato

Hoping I can stick to it and that I will start seeing losses again :)

Back