Bio oil alternative

Why don't you want to use bio oil hun? Is it the cost because you can always mix it with another body lotion to make it go further.

Yeah, it's the cost. Now I'm going back on CD, I have totally no spare cash for luxuries, it's totally just bills and CD for now, I'm going to be a recluse, lol, so I need something cheap and cheerful, but that'll work, cuz Im petrified of having loose skin,

You might pay a bit more for bio oil hun but it lasts about 4 times longer than everything else because you don't have to go over the top with it. It might seem a lot but you'll end up paying more in the long run for 'cheaper' lotions.

So whats the easiest way to mix it with a body lotion, and is it best to mix it with something quite runny, or thicker, like body butter?
You might pay a bit more for bio oil hun but it lasts about 4 times longer than everything else because you don't have to go over the top with it. It might seem a lot but you'll end up paying more in the long run for 'cheaper' lotions.

Why don't you want to use bio oil hun? Is it the cost because you can always mix it with another body lotion to make it go further.

What other lotions could you mix it with? I was thinking of using it with either that Palmers coco butter cream or some firming/moisturising cream. I havent used Bio Oil before but i am going to try go into town tmrw and buy it.

Also, is it ok to use it everywhere, even on your breasts and does it stain your clothes and be all oily??

Sorry for all the questions but i want to make sure i get the right lotions etc tmrw and not waste my money.

And DD, i think you should go with the Bio Oil. From what everyone has said, it does seem like it would last for along time. You could also try Avon, i know they have a few good products in there.

Good luck xx

I'd say something like body butter. You can just mix them together either as you go or put them both into something like a tupperware container.

What other lotions could you mix it with? I was thinking of using it with either that Palmers coco butter cream or some firming/moisturising cream. I havent used Bio Oil before but i am going to try go into town tmrw and but it.

Also, is it ok to use it everywhere, even on your breasts and does it stain your clothes and be all oily??

Sorry for all the questions but i want to make sure i get the right lotions etc tmrw and not waste my money.

And DD, i think you should go with the Bio Oil. From what everyone has said, it does seem like it would last for along time. You could also try Avon. I know they have a few good products in there.

Good luck xx
No it sinks in really quickly so no staining at all and yes you can use it everywhere, it's no different to body lotion really.

No it sinks in really quickly so no staining at all and yes you can use it everywhere, it's no different to body lotion really.

Thank you. I was worried it would be all sticky and oily. I think i will mix it with the body butter but i am tempted to mix it with some firming lotion aswell. I'm not sure. Does it soak in better after having a shower?

Again, sorry for all the questions xx

Thank you. I was worried it would be all sticky and oily. I think i will mix it with the body butter but i am tempted to mix it with some firming lotion aswell. I'm not sure. Does it soak in better after having a shower?

Again, sorry for all the questions xx
Don't know as I only ever use it after a shower! lol

Don't know as I only ever use it after a shower! lol

I think i will use it after my shower in the mornings and then again before bed. I want to try and use it as much as poss so i see results sooner, but i dont know if it works like that, lol. xx

Back