Bio Oil?

Xx2009ash

Just wondering everyones opinion on it thinking of getting it to get rid of these stretch marks...god they are horrendous!

x

As far as Im aware Bio Oil will not get rid of stretch marks, they are there as the skin has stretched beyond its natural capacity and are permanent, however using Bio Oil can help turn newer stretch marks from that red/purple colour to a silver/white colour and they arent as noticable.

I think? Correct me if Im wrong xx

Oh i no theres no way of getting rid, i just ment fade them sorry lol

God i hate the damn things!

x

iv just brought some to try i hope it starts working soon

It doesn't work. Sorry ladies, don't waste your money. You're better off helping your skin from the inside by eating alot of foods rich in vitamin E which help prevent and fade stretch marks .

Im currrently talking some oil of something...god i cannot remember the name...it will come to me lol

And vitamin e suppliments to try sort my skin out its a total nightmare :(

x

I used Bio Oil throughout my pregnancy in 2008 to try and reduce the apperance of the stretch marks on my hips and I have to say they are less noticeable now, but i don't think it actually prevents getting stretchmarks.
I was one of the lucky ones to not get them over my stomach, but i did get them everywhere else in my pregnany in 2004.. hips, thighs, boobs, etc.. but that was mainly down to gaining 5 stone oops. They have all turned to silverish now though.

Back