Bio-Synergy Skinny Mousse

teen

post op loser
Anyone seen or tried Bio-Synergy Skinny Mousse 2 flavours chocolate and caramel
The new guilt free indulgence Bio-Synergy Skinny Mousse will hit the chillers in the Dairy aisle at the start of July! This low calorie dessert is enhanced with chromium which helps suppress your sugar cravings.

355kj/85kcals
Protein 4.4g
Carbohydrates 12.72g
Of which are sugars 7.12g
Fat1.68g
Of which are saturates 1.11g
Fibre 4.19g
Sodium trace

what would the syns be or could they be free:D

might have to try one

4.5syns

I wouldn't bother with them. If you really want to you can just take chromium supplements for no syns...

I may pick some of these up if I can find them the next time im shopping. The caramel ones apparently have 50 cals. :) would be nice as a little treat/something sweet after dinner, when the rest of the family are tucking into cadburys choc mousse :(

Lornagrace cadburys do a 'light' mousse which is just as yummy i thinks! and only 3 syns.
Cadbury Desserts | Our Desserts

:)

i have been after these for weeks as i love them but asda and tesco haven't had them in only the normal ones :( don't know if they have been stopped? i did try tesco light choice ones but they were awful so ended up getting their normal ones which i like and at 6 syns aren't too bad :) asda & tesco haven't had the bio synergy ones wanted to try the caramel x

Back